Schufa has no score/data for me, effect on flat hunting? [profanity warning]

111 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, meingott said:

When I say I don't expect any dealings with German healthcare I mean it.

After this thread I'm seriously considering just getting the fuck out of Germany until I find that Uber-Steuerberater and make a solid plan to avoid all this paranoia.
I believe there are many people in the same situation who have found the way, I just need to find it as well.

You tell 'em. What a fucking legend. ;) 

Auf wiedersehen, pal!

6 hours ago, meingott said:

[rant deleted]

After this thread I'm seriously considering just getting the fuck out of Germany

[more ranting and profanity deleted]

Yes. Yes, it would be a good idea if you left.

9 hours ago, meingott said:

Landlords can avoid "people who don't pay"? Well, forge your contracts in such way for people to pay! 

How exactly do you think they are forged? Pay within the first 3 day a month, if you feel like it? Eviction is complicated in Germany and can take months, even if the tenant doesn’t pay the rent. 

I don’t feel like preaching to you, you have gotten enough of that. If you find this Uber-accountant who can find a means in which the laws apply to everyone except you, please PM me his details. 

I don’t know what types of things their computers check, but I wouldn’t be surprised if your failure to deduct health insurance raised some flags when you do your taxes. 

If you’re going to live on the down-low, might as well go full monty and skip the taxes, just to make sure. 

11 hours ago, meingott said:

If you had some BRAIN in your heads you would understand and maybe try it yourselves.

A theory that would explain the situation pretty well: Everybody on this forum is a self centered egomaniac and you're the only one who's sane...

You better stay away from us abnormal people before you get sick, too, as being sick without health insurance is a problem. 

2 minutes ago, meingott said:

you're all fucking idiots and you should rebel against the German state to dispel that

Please control your language, kind sir. 

I have most virgin ears.