Is it possible to get more extension after 18 months job search visa plus 3 months fixionsbescheinigung have ended?

2 posts in this topic

Hello All, I did my Master in Germany and then got 18 months job search visa. During this time I worked in a project based temporary jobs. 18 months process has ended and I got 3 more months fixionsbechenigung. Unfortunately I could not get any offer. And  now I have still active applications which I am waiting for their answers. However my last 3 months extension will be ended in a month. Is it possible to get around 2 more months extension?

Thanks in advance

20 hours ago, Doruis said:

18 months process has ended and I got 3 more months fixionsbechenigung. Unfortunately I could not get any offer. And  now I have still active applications which I am waiting for their answers. However my last 3 months extension will be ended in a month. Is it possible to get around 2 more months extension?

Foreign graduates of German universities are entitled to a permit for 18 months. You've already not only used up your 18 months, but you've also received an extra 3.

Legally you are not entitled to a further extension, only your ABH can decide whether or not to enforce the law or allow you stay a little longer. Take a copy of your  job applications as well as the replies to your ABH ASAP and ask them.