Looking for a Maths Tutor

4 posts in this topic

Can you teach me GCSE and later A Level Maths from start? (English only) 

I am 49, based in the south of Frankfurt.  Although I am a University graduate,  I seemed to have forgotten many things. 

In return, I can design you a simple web site, a flyer, a logo, a book, anything you need in Adobe Creative Suite, in WordPress. I can teach you many software programs, just ask me to see if I know.  

payment method: an hour to an hour payment model (barter time) 

We can do a trial at the start. At my home or at yours. Any time is a good time for me. I work from home so very flexible how we can fit it all in.

If you need help prodding your memory, Khan Academy online has really good videos on maths (and science).  

5 hours ago, snowingagain said:

If you need help prodding your memory, Khan Academy online has really good videos on maths (and science).  

Hi, yes sure, Khan Academy seems to have very good content. I have already looked there. I think, in some ways, online learning is a kind of passive way of studying for me. What I would like is that definite time slot set aside with a real tutor. I am motivated better that way. I also would really like to follow a real GCSE book during.  So, I really get things done this way, I need a  kind of peer review- I guess :)