Expert evaluation for signature forgery

46 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Can expert evaluation tell with 100% confidence signature forgery?

Signature forgery is a crime, and so many documents are asking for signatures.

If evaluation can tell 90% confidence or so, I just cannot believe how the signature system can work.

So many important documents are depending on signatures. There is 10% of chances such crimes can survive.

19 minutes ago, willowhands said:

is it Friday already?

No, I am asking for help as a victim from a serious crime.

33 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Can expert evaluation tell with 100% confidence signature forgery?

Nothing is 100% sure, including fingerprints and DNA tests. As with each non discrete physical measurement, there is always an associated precision and confidence.

Also the law does not demand 100% confidence. "Beyond reasonable doubt".

Perhaps the op could also learn to use the 'search' function instead of starting a new thread everytime they have a question.

3 minutes ago, Sir Percy B said:

Perhaps the op could also learn to use the 'search' function instead of starting a new thread everytime they have a question.

You search and find such thing and come back say this!

There is no such number expliicitly said on any website!

Follow the link Franklan posted, there's already threads about signature verification that you could of added your post to, but no that's too easy' so you just start a new one.

I believe there is a company in Italy which specializes in digital forensics. They undertook detailed analysis into Obama's birth certificate.

30 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Can you explain more about this?  You may get some more specific helpful advice.

2 minutes ago, emkay said:

Can you explain more about this?  You may get some more specific helpful advice.

I doubt I can get more help. What I can gaurantee is harsh bully.

And I would like to keep some privacy.

33 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

You search and find such thing and come back say this!

There is no such number expliicitly said on any website!

Thee searcheth and findeth such thing and cometh backeth sayeth this!
th're is nay such numb'r explicitly hath said on any website!

8 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I doubt I can get more help. What I can gaurantee is harsh bully.

And I would like to keep some privacy.

I doubteth i can receiveth m're holp.  What i can gaurantee is harsh bully. 
and i wouldst liketh to keepeth some privacy.

And  for gods sake forbear opening  a new thread for every shite that happens thee

34 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Many years ago a girlfriend stole one of my  Eurocheques unbeknown to me and some while after we spilt up forged my signature and attempted to pay it into her account. Fortunately the amount on the check, several thousand, was more than I had in the account at the time and my bank contacted me, they had a copy of the cheque and the signature was very close to mine although the other writing clearly wasn't. I explained the situation and my bank refused  payment and contested the cheque as a forgery. End of story,my explanation and word was enough. If you have not signed something then just contest it as a forgery and force the other party to attempt to prove otherwise.

16 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Many years ago a girlfriend stole one of my  Eurocheques unbeknown to me and some while after we spilt up forged my signature and attempted to pay it into her account. Fortunately the amount on the check, several thousand, was more than I had in the account at the time and my bank contacted me, they had a copy of the cheque and the signature was very close to mine although the other writing clearly wasn't. I explained the situation and my bank refused  payment and contested the cheque as a forgery. End of story,my explanation and word was enough. If you have not signed something then just contest it as a forgery and force the other party to attempt to prove otherwise.

Thank you for trying to help me, and this is helpful information.

I do not know the system, but my potential lawyer says I have to prove it is forgery. The other party lawyer also says so, and in addition he says that the other part of hand writing is not mine does not matter, only the signature is mine matters.

I will get a lawyer soon. But just thinking if this is worth of fighting. Besides the time I have to spend, there is risk not winning.

The risk will almost all depend on the expert evaluation on signature forgery. 2 signatures are forged, not just one. This is pig.

If expert evaluation can only say 80% or even 90%, then it does not help.

I read some articles, about signature forgery, and how to identify. I looked at the forged signatures closely. Though I have only copies wtih super poor quality, I can still tell. (of course, even without such knowledge I can tell for sure they look so odd to me)

The most important thing I can tell is that the forged signatures have same thickness through all writing. My original signatures have thinning in the end of each pen track. And the 2 vertical bars are not even straight, a bit shaky. and a dot on a letter is very long, so strange. I checked all my signatures, none is like this.

Tis a chuckle, because anon we can almost f'rge thy signature, thee fartuous mewling quim.

18 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

The most important thing I can tell is that the forged signatures have same thickness through all writing. My original signatures have thinning in the end of each pen track. And the 2 vertical bars are not even straight, a bit shaky. and a dot on a letter is very long, so strange. I checked all my signatures, none is like this.

Perhaps it is easier to prove that the purpose of the document being signed has no purpose for you. Example: a 3000€ bank loan when you have 100.000€ on the bank. Or buying a car when you don´t have a driving license.

22 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Tis a chuckle, because anon we can almost f'rge thy signature, thee fartuous mewling quim.

Someone who utters fartuous language can only be so fartuous.

7 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

Perhaps it is easier to prove that the purpose of the document being signed has no purpose for you. Example: a 3000€ bank loan when you have 100.000€ on the bank. Or buying a car when you don´t have a driving license.

I do think this makes sense, but already 2 lawyers told me I have to pay for the expert evaluation.

Thou dost indeed speaketh like a true quim, forsooth. I look forward to future mewling.

51 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Thou dost indeed speaketh like a true quim, forsooth. I look forward to future mewling.

Jeffo, you speak American old boy, not Shakespeare.

As a Brit, the home of the great man Shakey himself, I consider myself quite a connoisseur:

Image result for shaking stavens