Any Native-speakers looking for English-teaching job?

6 posts in this topic

It doesn't look like anyone is still using this forum, but just in case . . . if there are any native-speakers in the area of Leizen (off A19 at the Röbel (Müritz) exit) who are interested in an unusual opportunity for a full-time position teaching English (among other tasks!), please get in touch. The position would involve working with children, and would suit someone who can work well both in a team and autonomously.

I would love it but I have no visa and am currently not in the country.  I also speak B2/C1 German and if you are interested, let me know.  I am also over 55 btw. PM me and I can send you a resume with computer experience as well.

On 24/05/2019, 08:36:10, cacilia_1 said:

I would love it but I have no visa and am currently not in the country.  I also speak B2/C1 German and if you are interested, let me know.  I am also over 55 btw. PM me and I can send you a resume with computer experience as well.

Let me know if and when you are back in the area long term. Thanks for the reply!

Yes I am v interested in teaching English - I am a stone´s throw away - I have English Lit/Lang Bachelors upper second, recently achieved post grad cert in educ and have CELTA.   I various other qualifications, such as a Fine Art Degree.  What else…. I have B2/C1 German and have completed 30 percent (so one year) of Eng/Ger Degree with UK Open University.     Anyway do let me know whether you´d like further information. 

Alles Gute as they say in Germany - Ani

On 05/10/2019, 02:02:30, Mice said:

Yes I am v interested in teaching English - I am a stone´s throw away - I have English Lit/Lang Bachelors upper second, recently achieved post grad cert in educ and have CELTA.   I various other qualifications, such as a Fine Art Degree.  What else…. I have B2/C1 German and have completed 30 percent (so one year) of Eng/Ger Degree with UK Open University.     Anyway do let me know whether you´d like further information. 

Alles Gute as they say in Germany - Ani

Hi Mice, it sounds like we should talk! You can ring me on 0160 909 01222. I just re-read my post and may have over-stated the full-time part right now, but I would really like to hear more about what you're doing and if see if this job could fit in with that. Look forward to hearing from you! BTW, my name is Kimberly :-) 

3 minutes ago, MalchowMama said:

Hi Mice, it sounds like we should talk! You can ring me on...

I suggest that you don't post your phone number on an open forum.  It is open to be abused.

Send the person a PM with such details and protect yourself.