Does anyone have experience with Eazy DSL

4 posts in this topic

On ckeck24, this one is so much cheaper than others.

Can anyone say anything about this internet provider?

It's basically Unitymedia without any frills. No TV, no very fast downstream, no fast upstream, no public IPv4. As always: the 3 Euro "flex" option to have only 3 months minimum contract duration is recommended. If possible ask neighbors who are using Eazy or Unitymedia about problems like congestion during the evening.

13 hours ago, sneaker said:

It's basically Unitymedia without any frills. No TV, no very fast downstream, no fast upstream, no public IPv4. As always: the 3 Euro "flex" option to have only 3 months minimum contract duration is recommended. If possible ask neighbors who are using Eazy or Unitymedia about problems like congestion during the evening.

Thank you very much for the information.

Right now, I am sharing Unitymedia with my neighbor, and experience only very minor problems. It is quite acceptable.

I am thinking about this contract. I called them, and waited for 9 min, still no one picked up phone.

This is the first time for me to apply for internet contract. So a bit worried about making any mistake.

Could anyone please look at this package, and see if there is anything I need to pay attention or think carefully?

(1) Includes only internet, no land phone or TV.
(2) The contract is for 24 month contract, and no fee increase during this time.
(3) Activation is 39.99 euro which includes router.

My questions are:

(1) What if I move to a place where there is no Eazy internet connection possible in the new apartment? In other words, what happens if I have to terminate the contract?
  (2) How much will be monthly fee after 24 months?
  (3) Can I move my contract to new apartment if there is Eazy connection in the new apartment?

(1) You have to pay for 3 more months after moving. You need to send a cancellation and the official proof ((Um-)meldebescheinigung).

(2) So far nothing is known about any specific increase. Unitymedia does this every now and then but at most once per year and if the increase is more than 5% you have 6 weeks to cancel the contract and they inform you about this happening.

Note that the contract will automatically extend another 12 months ad-infinitum unless cancelled before the 2 months notice period.

(3) Yes.

One "landline" number is included, I think VoIP based. It doesn't cost you anything extra unless you actually call people. Yes, activation/router is 39.99 €.