How can someone obtain "vergleichbarer ausländischer Hochschulabschluss"

2 posts in this topic

One of my colleagues was asked to provide "vergleichbarer ausländischer Hochschulabschluss" as she obtained her BS in a non-EU country. I introduced her to the anabin website, but she needs a paper-based approval regarding her degree to be equivalent to the German level of qualifications. So, Is there a place in each town for such purpose or any specific office in Germany in charge of that? 

In case of the latter, can she do it why mail or she has to hand in everything herself?

6 minutes ago, bobMorane said:

One of my colleagues was asked to provide "vergleichbarer ausländischer Hochschulabschluss" as she obtained her BS in a non-EU country. I introduced her to the anabin website, but she needs a paper-based approval regarding her degree to be equivalent to the German level of qualifications.

She didn't look hard enough. The ZAB can also provide a Zeugnisbewertung.

https://www.kmk.org/zab/zentralstelle-fuer-auslaendisches-bildungswesen/zeugnisbewertung-fuer-auslaendische-hochschulqualifikationen.html

If she'll earn enough to qualify for a Blue Card, the ZAB will give her application priority processing (usually within 2 weeks) if she includes a copy of her contract/job offer.