relocation consultant

3 posts in this topic

I am looking for someone or some company who acts as a relocation consultant and can provide me full-support of applying for a freelance visa and/or permanent residency. Any advice would be highly appreciated. 

Here's some advice: take a look at the upper right-hand corner of this page.  Do you see the word  "Search"?  If you type the words " relocation consultant " into that box and hit your return button, a new page appears (as if by magic) showing you the myriad topics devoted to " relocation consultant ".  By clicking each of the links, you can educate yourself about  relocation consultants.  In the future, if you have a question about germany, you can do this same procedure and thus solve your problems.

You're welcome.

On 5/10/2019, 11:07:21, seisho said:

can provide me full-support of applying for a freelance visa and/or permanent residency

AFAIK this person is called an "immigration lawyer", not a "relocation consultant".

A relocation consultant might help you find an apartment and navigate the bureaucracy. An immigration lawyer helps you apply for a visa.