Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

lease & property management

2 posts in this topic

Dear all, 

I am about to move out from my bought flat, back in 2016 in friedrichschain, and move in to a bigger flat together with my GF and I am reaching out for help regarding the following:

• Looking for an agency to manage the lease and the property on my behalf as I have absolutely no time and energy to be dealing with tenants' requests. I never dealt with a landlord directly myself over all the previous year and preferred dealing with professionals. I am also interested in knowing the average cost; if someone has a link.
  • Looking for a way to set a fair price of rental. Looking into immobiienscout prices seem to be exploding, and I am intending on making a living out of renting out. 
  • Also, want to understand what types of contracts I can legally offer as I have been reading that some owners seem to have lost control over their flat due to subletting. 

Any help of advice will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance, 

Best, 

Enuma

2 hours ago, samdann said:

I have absolutely no time and energy to be dealing with tenants' requests.

If the flat is in order, there are no requests. Once rented, you simply get the money each month. 

You can find solid rental contracts online but you might want to join the Haus & Grund Verein for more information. Easy enough to include no subletting in a contract and whatever else you want to prevent so long as it's legal.