Nebenkostenabrechnungen

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I seek advice on the topic of Nebenkostenabrechnungen. 

In my contract  Vorauszahlungen Nebenkostenabrechnung for water and gas is mentioned. But for Storm it is not mentioned vorauszahlungen. it is in separate line. My landlord has sent me only the calculation by a document mentioning that I have some Guthaben of 100 Euro for the year 2017.The actual bills not yet received. I have also not asked till now. recently when I showed up my contract to lawyer, he mentioned that the nebenkostenabrechnungen has to be given as a bill. In this case, if not given, I can get back the money back so far i paid for that year. But he mentioned he will throughly check the rules.I have two questions.

(In the internet, what I checkd is the bills has to be produced at the end of next year) But in my case I have not asked the bills explicitly

Is it realy highly possible to get back the money paid already? My owner can comeup with anytime the actual bills right?

For the Storm , my landlord sent the bill and i supposed to pay altogether around 500 Euros till year 2017.My lawyer didnt mention much about this. He said it is pauchal amount and you no need to pay additionally depends on the bill. Since you paid already, you can't get it back.

Is this hard to claim the paid amount? Or shall i request my lawyer to  request this amount back from my owner?

Kindly help with the suggestions

Yes, your lawyer can. 

Probably nobody here understands your story (I don’t). Why would you want to claim back money for which you have received the agreed upon services? Sounds like your landlord is being fair and wants to pay you back what you overpaid. 

16 minutes ago, Dubya said:

Yes, your lawyer can. 

Probably nobody here understands your story (I don’t). Why would you want to claim back money for which you have received the agreed upon services? Sounds like your landlord is being fair and wants to pay you back what you overpaid. 

@Dubya

Thanks for the reply. My landlord not yet shown the bills and gave only calculations and for the rest of 2 years I suppose to pay more than the amount mentioned in the contract.

My lawyer only said he will check if i can get back the money due to not shown bills. This is the doubt I have to understand if it is realy possible