English speaking babysitter wanted in Berlin /Pankow

4 posts in this topic

We're a bilingual family in Berlin (Southern part of Pankow, on the border to P'berg) and are looking for a native English speaking babysitter for our 5 year old, 2 or 3 mornings a week (up to 15 hrs max but could be less), could possibly be also in the afternoons, but not evening or weekend.

It should be someone with experience with kids, and ideally someone with kindergarten training or work experience. 

Is anyone interested or can anyone recommend anyone? 

I may have someone for you. I contacted her this morning and will let you know if she is interested. Good luck!

She said she would like to contact you. Is there a phone number or email address I can pass along? She is a native English speaker and also fluent in German. I will let her give you the rest of her stats though lol. You can message me directly  here or reply to my post and Ill pass it along to her as soon as you do. Have a great day!

I am a former public school art and gardening teacher with an education credential from the state of California, and have worked extensively with children of all ages. English is my native language, but can also communicate in German and Spanish as well. Presently live in Pankow, and might potentially be interested in helping to care for your child. Please let me know if you would like more information about me, or to see some of my references.

-Rhonda