Julian Assange arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London

60 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Ukraine connection to the fake Russiagate story. We believe it is connected to John Kerry but I could be wrong. Certainly from the Obama era. 

Hey, dummy, Assange's arrest has nothing to do with that.

solomon.JPG.0d78b7db25c6f75002ec8d5c7ff2

j² has fallen for another fake news crank, but he takes it for face value, because they've both been redpilled. Their third eye has been opened and they see the coming Storm where the uninitiated just stumble in the dark.

Oh dear indeed.

22 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Hey, dummy, Assange's arrest has nothing to do with that.

Au contraire...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/giuliani-assange-could-expose-that-ukraine-was-behind-false-russia-collusion-charges

Trump distanced himself from the case, but Giuliani said Assange's apprehension — after nearly seven years in the embassy — could benefit the president, who was recently exonerated of criminal collusion with Russia by special counsel Robert Mueller.

"Maybe it will shed light on the plot to create an investigation of President Trump based on a false charge of conspiracy with the Russians to affect the 2016 elections. Keep your eye on Ukraine," Giuliani said. "It's possible with all his sources he might know or have information of how it all started."

Giuliani specified that he was talking about Assange exposing the origins of the federal investigation of possible Trump collusion with Russia and was not raising the possibility of Assange disproving that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

2 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

j² has fallen for another fake news crank, but he takes it for face value, because they've both been redpilled. Their third eye has been opened and they see the coming Storm where the uninitiated just stumble in the dark.

Oh dear indeed.

Could well be old boy. I've gone and copy pasted the wrong stuff again...

2 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Probably RAF Mildenhall or Lakenheath, enjoying fresh air, a decent doctor and dentist building up his strength for the journey to the US. 

Ukraine connection to the fake Russiagate story. We believe it is connected to John Kerry but I could be wrong. Certainly from the Obama era. 

Here's Devin Nunes on Hannity. i do not watch Fox as I think Murdoch is a piece of shit and a Rothschild stooge but he is worth a watch.

Classic case of being in denial.  I don't watch Fox News, here's a clip from Fox News. :wacko:

This is worth listening to. I really like DJ. Whatever you think of Assange, he is an Australian citizen and America has no right to treat him like that. It has huge implications for all independent media and journalists, that's both posting individuals on Toytown and also the owners of this site. 

There are several narratives - the first is that he is evil and deserves everything. The second is the internet stuff that he's all okay "Trust the plan" which needs to be treated sceptically. Don't forget Barr is a Bush era judge. 

The implications are huge for everyone. Shame on those who wish jungle revenge. 

@jeremytwo Don't post 2 hour plus videos. Nobody is going to watch "the latest truth" for 2+ hours. 

Others seem to think it's bullshit, but serious, I have no opinion cos I don't have 2 hours,

On 4/12/2019, 8:27:05, AlexTr said:

Oh, and anyone who commits what they believe is civil disobedience and then refuses to handle the consequences is definitely a pussy. I'm no dworkinian. 

Can we quote you on that?

Only if you understand what it means. That includes having read Taking Rights Seriously and H.L.A. Hart. Sorry to be so precise, but I don't want anyone to land in a quagmire due to lack of information. 

Actually, if you search on that, you'll see that his father is making the same request/inquiry. Seems reasonable. After he served his time in the UK prison, he either goes to Sweden, the US, or Australia. Why should the UK foot the bill for a lengthy and costly extradition trial?

A British judge sentenced WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Wednesday to 50 weeks in prison for skipping bail seven years ago and holing up in the Ecuadorian embassy.

Judge Deborah Taylor said it was hard to imagine a more serious version of the offense as she gave the 47-year-old hacker a sentence close to the maximum of a year in custody.

She said Assange's seven years in the embassy had cost British taxpayers 16 million pounds ($21 million), and said he sought asylum as a "deliberate attempt to delay justice."

The white-haired Assange stood impassively with his hands clasped while the sentence was read. His supporters in the public gallery at Southwark Crown Court chanted "Shame on you" at the judge as Assange was led away.

The Australian secret-spiller sought asylum in the South American country's London embassy in June 2012 to avoid extradition to Sweden, where he was wanted for questioning over rape and sexual assault allegations.

Assange's lawyer Mark Summers told a courtroom packed with journalists and WikiLeaks supporters that his client sought refuge in the Ecuadorian Embassy because "he was living with overwhelming fear of being rendered to the U.S."

He said Assange had a "well-founded" fear that he would be mistreated and possibly sent to the U.S. detention camp for terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay.

Summers read a letter from Assange apologizing for his behavior in 2012 and saying "I did what I thought was best."

"I found myself struggling with terrifying circumstances," the letter said.

Assange was arrested April 11 after Ecuador revoked his political asylum, accusing him of everything from meddling in the nation's foreign affairs to poor hygiene.

He faces a separate court hearing Thursday on a U.S. extradition request. American authorities have charged Assange with conspiring to break into a Pentagon computer system.

On 5/13/2019, 11:38:27, El Jeffo said:

I hope Assange hasn't made any firm plans for the time after he's released from his UK prison, because Sweden has reopened the rape case against him.

Try not to rape anybody else on your way to the parking lot, Julian.

I got an anti-Trump conspiracy theory for you Jeffo and it involves Assange:

Trump was spotted shaking hands with Kid Rock who had sex with Pamela Anderson who is friends with Julian Assange who according to my cousin's neighbour's boyfriend had dealings with a Kazakh businessman who according to journalist of the century little (squeaky voiced) Brian Stelter is linked with Putin's childhood next door neighbour.

Hurry up and get this information to Madame Pelosi so they can start impeachment proceedings ASAP.  You may even get a pat on the back and a participation ribbon that says "Always Tried His Best" from the DNC.

So, for all the gullibillies who thought Assange was not working on behalf of the Kremlin and, therefore, pushing for a Trump election, there's this:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange received in-person deliveries, potentially of hacked materials related to the 2016 US election, during a series of suspicious meetings at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

The documents build on the possibility, raised by special counsel Robert Mueller in his report on Russian meddling, that couriers brought hacked files to Assange at the embassy.

The surveillance reports also describe how Assange turned the embassy into a command center and orchestrated a series of damaging disclosures that rocked the 2016 presidential campaign in the United States.

Despite being confined to the embassy while seeking safe passage to Ecuador, Assange met with Russians and world-class hackers at critical moments, frequently for hours at a time. He also acquired powerful new computing and network hardware to facilitate data transfers just weeks before WikiLeaks received hacked materials from Russian operatives.

These stunning details come from hundreds of surveillance reports compiled for the Ecuadorian government by UC Global, a private Spanish security company, and obtained by CNN. They chronicle Assange's movements and provide an unprecedented window into his life at the embassy. They also add a new dimension to the Mueller report, which catalogedhow WikiLeaks helped the Russians undermine the US election.
An Ecuadorian intelligence official told CNN that the surveillance reports are authentic.

The security logs noted that Assange personally managed some of the releases "directly from the embassy" where he lived for nearly seven years. After the election, the private security company prepared an assessment of Assange's allegiances. That report, which included open-source information, concluded there was "no doubt that there is evidence" that Assange had ties to Russian intelligence agencies.

UC Global did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Assange, a native of Australia, has always denied working for the Kremlin and has insisted that the source of the leaks "is not the Russian government and it is not a state party." He also said he would have published damaging information about then-candidate Donald Trump if he had received it.

The US announced criminal charges against Assange earlier this year for his role in the 2010 leaks of secret diplomatic cables and Pentagon war logs, which WikiLeaks got from then-US Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning. British police yanked Assange from the embassy in April. He is now serving a one-year prison term in London for skipping bail in the UK, while aggressively fighting extradition to the US.