Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GAQM certificates are known and valued as much as APICS and PMI?

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I plan to get my CV make stronger with some supply chain and project management related certificates.

I searched and saw those three organization are providing a lot of certicates. GAQM(Global association for quality management) seems more reasonable regarding prices and prerequisitions.

However I have not experience in that market and I would like to ask if GAQM is also a good choice and worth?

Thanks

So- does this mean you buy the certificates, even though you have not completed a course? Or is it an online course?

On 06.04.2019 16:06:37, RedMidge said:

So- does this mean you buy the certificates, even though you have not completed a course? Or is it an online course?

No I didnt say so. I am just asking the value of GAQM in comparison to APICS.  You need to pass the exam and you need to complete the course. 

Often, you can do such certifications through your employer. I work in IT and PMI is well-known although a SCRUM certification is gaining ground, because of the agile project method. I know APICS as well. Looks good on your CV, although I find it very American. I took an one week introduction course once paid by my employer. I never heard of GAQM. ITIL and document management are good too in the IT world.