DHL paket shop xxx closed

44 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, thegreatdivide said:

Just try to look for threads with similar themes and post there.

This.

That is all.

10 hours ago, thegreatdivide said:

I’m seriously wondering, does it bother you how you are able to even memorize the threads she started? 😁

I wouldn't waste a preciously needed brain cell on such.  As you are new to TT, here's a wee hint.

1.  Click on user name to enter profile.
2.  Click on See their Activity.
3.  Click on Topics.

...and Bob's your uncle!

10 minutes ago, BayrischDude said:

I wouldn't waste a preciously needed brain cell on such.  As you are new to TT, here's a wee hint.

1.  Click on user name to enter profile.
2.  Click on See their Activity.
3.  Click on Topics.

...and Bob's your uncle!

Oh, so you also took your time, used your preciously needed brain cell, to

1. check her profile out

2. see her activities

3. enumerate them one by one

aren’t you a sweet TT dude? 👍

wow you're very special aren't you?  Did it occur to you that BayrsichDude may have been trying to enlighten you about how YOU could check the posting history of another user so that you could inform YOURSELF?

you haven't been here long but you will find over time that you remember posts, especially the ones that are particularly weird.  SmurfLee has a history of unforgettably weird posts.   Unless you have a brain injury or other mental deficit they stick with you.  

Just off the top of my head there was the "German banks suck" thread which boiled down to:  s/he called his/her bank to tell them about a damaged atm card.  the bank cancelled the card and sent him/her a new one.  OH THE HORROR

the thread about a leaking kitchen sink...loads of really helpful responses and advice were offered only to be met with "maybe I'll try to fix it in a couple of weeks"

the "DHL packetshop middle eastern guy is really mean, but I'm not being racist about it" - no need to say more about that one.

and on and on.

I WISH I could forget these posts.  Your assumption that people go through other poster's histories to dredge this stuff up as a matter of course is way, way off base.

But with all your bitching and moaning, and kvetching about things you don't seem to know quite so much about, I gotta say you fit right in here. 

welcome

4 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

wow you're very special aren't you?  Did it occur to you that BayrsichDude may have been trying to enlighten you about how YOU could check the posting history of another user so that you could inform YOURSELF?

you haven't been here long but you will find over time that you remember posts, especially the ones that are particularly weird.  SmurfLee has a history of unforgettably weird posts.   Unless you have a brain injury or other mental deficit they stick with you.  

Just off the top of my head there was the "German banks suck" thread which boiled down to:  s/he called his/her bank to tell them about a damaged atm card.  the bank cancelled the card and sent him/her a new one.  OH THE HORROR

the thread about a leaking kitchen sink...loads of really helpful responses and advice were offered only to be met with "maybe I'll try to fix it in a couple of weeks"

the "DHL packetshop middle eastern guy is really mean, but I'm not being racist about it" - no need to say more about that one.

and on and on.

I WISH I could forget these posts.  Your assumption that people go through other poster's histories to dredge this stuff up as a matter of course is way, way off base.

But with all your bitching and moaning, and kvetching about things you don't seem to know quite so much about, I gotta say you fit right in here. 

welcome

Madam. You are a very angry person. I am glad I did not humour you on letting you buy our previous apartment. You would have desecrated it. 😱 Kidding! Not. Anywho, madam Lizzy, I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead. All good vibes, no negativity. 👍

no I'm not particularly angry. 

you're just being an asshole.  

and yes I did ask you about your apartment via PM - not sure what your problem is with that, especially as it could have possibly led to a quick and legitimate end to your rental contract, which you are apparently "stuck" with.  

good vibes indeed.

8 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

no I'm not particularly angry. 

you're just being an asshole.  

I cannot imagine what you would look like when you got particularly angry, since you are already cursing when you are "not particularly angry", Madam.

No offense, just a thought. You seem to get excited very easily. Have you checked Thyroid hormone levels (T3 and T4) recently?

About my bank problem, since the bank mistook, I did not have card for 16 days before Christmas, the time people do a lot of shopping. The bank admitted their mistake, and as compensation, they changed my bank account to free account and gave me a free credit card.

As I l mentioned in my post, the leaking of drain is not serious. It leaks a small amount only when I use a lot of detergent. I can fix it when I can find enough time. It is not 10 min work for me. I think I am busier than some regulars here. I have full time work, and we have been practicing for singing on Easter. I also have been spending a lot of time on origami recently. Obviously, somethings have strict deadline, and some others can be postponed.

The point about DHL guy is that he lied to me only to earn 4 euro from me.

Why am I explaining things to you? because I am eating food, and surfing on internet now, so I got time for a little while.

22 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I think I am busier than some regulars here. I have full time work,

Honestly, what do you do for a living?

Throwing away the smelly origami paper and then the 4 € for the box might be a problem when you're 9 and get pocket money from your parents...

Turn in for tomorrow's thread, "The bag of rice I bought at the supermarket had a hole in it, now there's rice EVERYWHERE!"

1 minute ago, franklan said:

Honestly, what do you do for a living?

Throwing away the smelly origami paper and then the 4 € for the box might be a problem when you're 9 and get pocket money from your parents...

I would not like to tell you exactly what I do for living. It is more or less decent job, and I work on science.

I had to threw away the origami paper, because it caused me severe headache. New origami paper I got from Miyabi did not cause any problem

It is not that I cannot pay 4 euro, it is that the guy lied to me. He said my own carton is not cubic, and this cannot be accepted by DHL. In fact, the same carton was accepted at Post Office who also runs DHL service.

16 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Turn in for tomorrow's thread, "The bag of rice I bought at the supermarket had a hole in it, now there's rice EVERYWHERE!"

Nah, more like "I let the water run because I want cold water but fell asleep and then the fire fighters came even though there was no fire and the police officers wanted to see some ID and refused to talk English even though everybody in Germany learns English in school and then they had a dog sniffing the bag of paprika and then impounded the origami paper which I folded into nice small envelopes and the paprika..."

@Kommentarlos and @thegreatdivide  I am stronger than what you probably think. Strong in the sense that I have a very strong filtering system that filters only those things beautiful, kind, helpful, and either innocent or intelligent/sophisticated with kind heart  :)   I do not let any thing vulgar, or ugly to enter and linger on my mind.

What some "bullliers" say did not bother me at all. In fact, I was very busy yesterday evening. We are working so hard for Easter singing. Let them say what they want to say. Let them waste their time and emotion and get so excited or angry for nothing. This is free country, and it is their right to choose what they want to choose.

Of course, I will continue to post new threads. Whatsoever, with my filtering system functioning, I remember only nice help that nice people provided on TT. I was able to open my luggage without breaking the lock, was able to fix problems on my home computer, made right choice for the dress size for my niece, learned some plumbing work and will be able to fix it right after Easter, learned what happened to others when they received their international parcels (their parcels didn't arrive within a week),...  I like TT  :)

As I have freedom to post new thread, they have freedom to make choice to read or skip any thread that is started by SmurfLee or any post from me. Likewise, they have freedom to reply my post with whatever intention, word, or emotion, and I have freedom to decide if I want to skip it or read it and have a good laugh.

And to be honest, some people seem to have a lot of time, energy, and emotion that they do not know how to consume  :)

I guess by criticizing someone harshly, and having a few supporters for this, they might feel a sense of achievement? May be they do not have anything truly important to feel a sense of achievement? I really feel sorry for them. I would feel so sad for myself if that becomes something that makes feel a sense of achievement or I am willing to spend time to do such things to feel that sense of achievement.

We are all human beings and this means we all have limitations, and can make mistakes from time to time. I see mine as well. I get upset when things are not in the way as they are expected by the laws or policies or prior knowledge or just common sense. And I try very hard to fix it. Sometimes, other people can make mistake too, and I have to just accept the consequences from their mistakes.

If I just look back last week, I think I could not communicate with DHL properly. My sister talked with her post office, and the post office told her they will check. On the next day morning, I see updates on DHL tracking 10 days after last update. This might be just coincidence, or might be the key to have the problem solved.

52 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

No offense, just a thought. You seem to get excited very easily. Have you checked Thyroid hormone levels (T3 and T4) recently?

:lol::lol::lol:

There are a lot of easily excitable and downright angry people on Toytown.   Don't recommend exercise to them though.   

Most threads on Toytown seem to offer a thin pretext for people to fight, insult, and denounce each other.  

How is it that the easily irritated posters are not able to place you on ignore?  :lol:

*watches the temperature rise and walls of text get longer*

*insults starting to fly*

:D

59 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I also have been spending a lot of time on origami recently.

This is so funny - kinda Spike Milliganesque... knowing that the sink is leaking...

People, please be kind to each other. Folk do not wear labels on their foreheads warning the rest of us if they are Aspergers, Schizo, Marginal-but-Harmless, The Next Prime Minister, etc.

Having said that, Lisa's three-minute post which so lucidly and concisely hits the nail on the head has now turned into 10 minutes of my life which I will never get back. Got a laugh out of it though.

10 minutes ago, balticus said:

How is it that the easily irritated posters are not able to place you on ignore?  :lol:

I quite enjoy reading comments from newbies who think that after a month or a year, they totally understand TT.

Easily irritated?  This is our entertainment!  When someone acts the village idiot, we happily point it out!

This one was priceless!

16 minutes ago, franklan said:

Nah, more like "I let the water run because I want cold water but fell asleep and then the fire fighters came even though there was no fire and the police officers wanted to see some ID and refused to talk English even though everybody in Germany learns English in school and then they had a dog sniffing the bag of paprika and then impounded the origami paper which I folded into nice small envelopes and the paprika..."

2 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

Taking trolling to a different level. 🤣 nailed it. 

@SmurfLee: I wish I had such a filter. I do try to see the things people do in a positive light, rather than looking for some ulterior motive, but it isn’t always easy. 

It would also be interesting to know who would filter me in and who would filter me out under such filtering parameters.