DHL paket shop xxx closed

44 posts in this topic

I seem to have a lot of drama recently all related to delivery companies.

 

I was trying to call Zollamt in my city to ask them a question. I mistook the number, and I called DHL paketshop next to my apartment building. I called them 3 times, and all talking with them as if I was talking with Zollamt.

 

They did not listen to me what I was talking, and just asked me not to call them, not to go to their store again, etc. Then I realized who those people are. So I thought I should send them email to explain I mistook the number.

 

So I went to google map, and found that their store shows closed!

On the google map, at the location of their DHL paketshop it shows:

       "DHL paketshop xxx

        closed"

One the left side of the map, there should have open hours. Now it shows as "Permanently closed".

 

All other stores, when they are closed, it only shows on the left side of the map that the store is "closed", and if you click on extension arrow, it should weekly open hours. But for this DHL paketshop, nothing about open hours.

 

In fact, I did pick up an item from this DHL paketshop last Sat.

 

Now I think that for whatever reason, the DHL paketshop is forced to be closed.

 

The shop is copy shop, and additionally they do accept DHL parcels.

When I went there first time, a Turkish guy helped me, and he was really nice to me. Second time, another middle east guy was there and he lied to me to sell me just a box for 4 euro. Third time, when I was passing by, I saw the Turkish guy was in, so I asked him, can I still trust the store? I told him how the guy lied to me, and that I felt very insecure to have my parcels to be place their shop. I asked him if I can still have parcels to be directed to their store without any sort of danger? He said, yes, I still can.

 

Even last weekend, I picked up an item from them.

 

Today the google map suddenly shows the store is closed. I tend to believe that some other people complained to DHL.

 

I would be happy if they are closed for whatever reason, because my parcels would not be placed there where I do not feel safe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will never get those 3 minutes of my life back.

 

NEVER.

 

I am livid (mostly at myself as I do know better)

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lisa13 said:

I will never get those 3 minutes of my life back.

 

NEVER.

 

I am livid (mostly at myself as I do know better)

 

what do you mean?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SmurfLee said:

 

what do you mean?

 

You're wasting other people's time. 

 

47 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I seem to have a lot of drama recently all related to delivery companies.

 

You do these dramas, that seems to be somehow your hobby ...

 

Quote

In fact, I did pick up an item from this DHL paketshop last Sat.

 

Now I think that for whatever reason, the DHL paketshop is forced to be closed.

 

Already had the idea that not everything is right on Google?

 

Call Google and write them confused mails. And don't forget to open a new thread on TT!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

You do these dramas, that seems to be somehow your hobby ...

 

Apparently not a hobby, as I didn't do this all time!

I have hobbies for which I spend time regularly, weekly basis.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

You're wasting other people's time. 

 

How interesting!

Is it your hobby to respond to posts that you think are waste of time?

 

Never did I force anyone to reply my post!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just don't get why you start new threads every day with the same old subjects. Please post in your other threads.

 

You think your paketshop closed. Why do you think that is of interest to anyone else here?

 

1 hour ago, SmurfLee said:

The shop is copy shop, and additionally they do accept DHL parcels.

When I went there first time, a Turkish guy helped me, and he was really nice to me. Second time, another middle east guy was there and he lied to me to sell me just a box for 4 euro. Third time, when I was passing by, I saw the Turkish guy was in, so I asked him, can I still trust the store? I told him how the guy lied to me, and that I felt very insecure to have my parcels to be place their shop. I asked him if I can still have parcels to be directed to their store without any sort of danger? He said, yes, I still can.

 

You have already told this story on another thread that you started. You are welcome to continue it there or keep starting threads. Evidently the mods don't mind.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SmurfLee said:

 

How interesting!

Is it your hobby to respond to posts that you think is waste of time?

 

Never did I force anyone to reply my post!

 

Many  people here are really particular about how and where you post. It’s like you rearrange their home without permission. That’s like a pet peeve. 😉 

 

There is a “rant” thread here. We can post there. No matter how old a thread was started, everyone who is active can still read new posts. It works the same for all threads. Just search a category for what you eant to post, you’d usually find a thread. 👍

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an extremely prolific poster. When is the last time you saw me start a new thread?

 

The search function is really very useful.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, thegreatdivide said:

 

Many people here are really particular about how and where you post. It’s like you rearrange their home without permission. That’s like a pet peeve. 😉 

 

Even though their home is in Munich and this is the BW section of the forum.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I'm an extremely prolific poster. When is the last time you saw me start a new thread?

 

 The last time you had a new topic to start? New content to contribute?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I'm an extremely prolific poster. When is the last time you saw me start a new thread?

 

The search function is really very useful.

 

So, you are trying to say you are a role model on TT. We all should do things pretty much exactly how you do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SmurfLee if you start a thread with your name as the name of the thread where you post all you concerns there, I’d follow it. This way, people who don’t like to read your posts can just ignore it. 👍

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SmurfLee said:

 

So, you are trying to say you are a role model on TT. We all should do things pretty much exactly how you do.

 

She is my guiding spirit and since emulating her I have found my own nirvana.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

So, you are trying to say you are a role model on TT. We all should do things pretty much exactly how you do.

 

No you have got it wrong, you don't do what other people do, you only do what they say then we'll all get along fine.

 

24 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I want to have your babies.

 

You should know better you prolific poster, please start a new thread the mods won't mind.:o

 

TFIF!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sir Percy B said:

 

No you have got it wrong, you don't do what other people do, you only do what they say then we'll all get along fine.

 

 

Awesome executive summary :ph34r:

 

I enjoy reading the threads as they are started. So SmurfLee can carry on as far as I am concerned. I do not always have anything to contribute, bit I find the topics and approaches refreshing. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

I seem to have a lot of drama recently all related to delivery companies.

 


No, you simply have drama. 

In slightly more than 3 months time, you've started topics on bloody everything from taxes, school, a luggage lock (W ever TF that was), children's dress sizes (:blink:) sneakers of different colours, and how to charge your mobile on your computer.

DHL?  A drop in your drama bucket.  Drama knows where you live and is camped outside your door. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BayrischDude said:


No, you simply have drama. 

In slightly more than 3 months time, you've started topics on bloody everything from taxes, school, a luggage lock (W ever TF that was), children's dress sizes (:blink:) sneakers of different colours, and how to charge your mobile on your computer.

DHL?  A drop in your drama bucket.  Drama knows where you live and is camped outside your door. 

 

I’m seriously wondering, does it bother you how you are able to even memorize the threads she started? 😁

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SmurfLee many people are naturally lowkey bullies. You did not even barge in their own convos in threads. You just start your own threads that have not been discussed before and they decide on their own accord to take the time to read what you write. It’s not like they have been enchanted to read your posts or anything. They’re just triggered like that. 

 

You see, not so many people post new threads here. Usually there are newbies who never come back because they get pounced at if their questions do not meet the standard of the regulars. Many people also tend to gang up on newbies and on each other. It’s a funny community this TT site. As long as you don’t break community rules, keep doing what you’re doing. Just try to look for threads with similar themes and post there. If there aren’t any, continue making your own. It’s not like it messes up TT’s system. 👍

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now