Where does one find English Speaking Women's Health Doctors, therapists, etc...?

4 posts in this topic

Hi.

Does anyone know where you can find local Muenster MDS, sprecifically for men's, women's health, along with therapy and natural health practitioners that are bilingual, or native english speakers? I have been searching and have not had any luck.

Many thanks

Shanei

I think most of the kasse websites allow you to add a language choice to the doctor search tool - TK definitely has this

You can also find doctors close to you on www.jameda.de and call and ask if they speak English.  In my experience, most doctors do. 

4 hours ago, lilyluv said:

Hi.

Does anyone know where you can find local Muenster MDS, sprecifically for men's, women's health, along with therapy and natural health practitioners that are bilingual, or native english speakers? I have been searching and have not had any luck.

Many thanks

Shanei

Just use google maps to search for the kind of medical practitioner you need and call the ones near to you. You can first ask if the doctor speaks English. This is the easiest way. Most German doctors speak English. Even the one at a Bereitschaftspraxis here who looks really ancient speaks a little English.