The 2020 US Presidential candidates

2,061 posts in this topic

Balti, the Dems have three contenders:

1. Joe who likes to sniff ten year olds hair

2. A woman who thinks she is Hiawatha but is only 1/1024 by DNA

3. An old man who wants to send Trump supporters to Gulags (which are much nicer than people think).

Or maybe:

4. A woman married to a rapist who has a body count longer than any other behind her

5. A "woman" of colour.

So it's going well then.

Just now, balticus said:

Trump will shred any of the current candidates or Hillary unless the stock market crashes.  

Do you think Bernie was lying?     

About which thing?

32 minutes ago, balticus said:

She's done.

She's way too nice to wipe out small Arab dictators... "We came we saw we let him live"

1 hour ago, balticus said:

Trump will shred any of the current candidates or Hillary

HILLARY AIN'T RUNNING!!!!!

What is wrong with you people and your obsession with her???

1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

Balti, the Dems have three contenders:

[...]

5. A "woman" of colour.

So it's going well then.

FOR SHAME!!

What's with the obsession about calling Michelle Obama trans / a man?

Who the fuck cares!

She ain't even running!

...are you missing out on kinky sex and projecting on other people again?

8 hours ago, fraufruit said:

HILLARY AIN'T RUNNING!!!!!

What is wrong with you people and your obsession with her???

Mentioning the name of she who should not be mentioned is hardly an obsession.   Take a chill pill.   

She continues to weigh in on issues and seeks to be relevant.   

The main thing is that none of the candidates on the debate stage a couple of nights ago looked good.    The Democratic establishment, including Obama, do not want Bernie as the candidate.   

Oh, maybe it was the entirety of the Lev Parnas information  that came to light on the eve of the impeachment trial that has the sycophants grasping at more straws than a thirsty kid at a 7-11.

10 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

She's way too nice to wipe out small Arab dictators... "We came we saw we let him live"

You remember this?

Had she turned, squared off with him and used dominant body language as if she could kick his a$$ right there on stage, she would have won the election. 

Identity politics appeal to some, but many of the voters want someone who can deal with them without drama.  Warren cannot win by making accusations of attempted disenfranchisement.

A different approach 

Hillary Derangement Syndrome: Bring HRC into the 2020 election cycle where she is not running because you're out of positive things to say about Trump that can't be easily countered.

The Putin "propaganda machine aims aims to convince that there is no truth, no right and wrong, or no data or evidence, only relativism, point of view and biased opinion."

Trump sycophants: Talk about anything other than Trump. His critical flaws are insurmountable. 

The Putin "propaganda machine aims aims to convince that there is no truth, no right and wrong, or no data or evidence, only relativism, point of view and biased opinion."

You mixed the font sizes on that copy and paste.  

Here at the troll factory, we are under threat of layoffs again.  After that debate, the owner was overheard saying "why do I need to pay these trolls when the Democrats are showing division and destroying confidence in institutions without any interference from us?"  

Talk about anything other than Trump. His critical flaws are insurmountable. 

I write about Trump on the Trump thread.  I write about the 2020 election on this thread.   Maybe TT has a wiki to help you understand the concept of different topics.   

8 minutes ago, balticus said:

I write about Trump on the Trump thread.  I write about the 2020 election on this thread.   Maybe TT has a wiki to help you understand the concept of different topics.   

Hillary Clinton is not running in the 2020 election. Why did you write about her three times in the last 12 hours? Try again. You are off the bubble there, skippy.

1 hour ago, balticus said:

You mixed the font sizes on that copy and paste.  

There's an excellent argument. 

Death by 1,000 cuts. 999 left to go.

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

There's an excellent argument. 

Death by 1,000 cuts. 999 left to go.

Image result for laughing gif

Oh dear...

WARREN: I think you called me a liar on national TV

SANDERS: What?

WARREN: I think you called me a liar on national TV

SANDERS: You know, let's not do it right now. If you want to have that discussion, we'll have that discussion.

WARREN: Anytime.

SANDERS: You called me a liar. You told me -- all right, let's not do it now.

STEYER: I don't want to get in the middle I just want to say hi Bernie.

SANDERS: Yeah good okay.

This Politico piece is getting a lot mentions from the Bernie fans in my Twitter feed.  

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/05/fordham-piece-called-warren-harvard-laws-first-woman-of-color-123526

For one, there are scant women of color as role models. In my three years at Stanford Law School, there were no professors who were women of color. Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995."

56 minutes ago, balticus said:

Tulsa Gabbard files defamation suit against Hillary Clinton for the "Russian asset" remark.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/22/tulsi-gabbard-sues-hillary-clinton-over-russian-asset-smear-102074

Because she felt like she was falling behind Devin Nunes for mockability points; Nunes, however, is so utterly mockable that her move merely looks like parody. If she is actually in earnest,  she should reconsider her choice of politics as a career. This is likely the least bad thing that someone could conceive of to say about her. Regardless, this will not help her primary polling numbers, but it will make good comedy.

ETA: I left off the low hanging fruit of the type. Maybe you're from Oklahoma. You know what comes from Oklahoma, don't you? You got horns on your head?