The 2020 US Presidential candidates

2,061 posts in this topic

Just now, balticus said:

You tell me.   You are against an anti-war candidate and seem to worship the intel services.

That is what passes as "progressive" these days.   Pathetic.

Shillary lends credibility to your nutty Russian Collusion conspiracy nuttery.    You're good. 

How about you  tell us why you're supporting and defending Tulsi Gabbard who also appeals and has support from white nationalists, including David Duke, other supporters of Trump,  the alt right, and other right wing circles, the Russian propaganda machines,  foreign policy isolationist views, she's made statement defending the Syrian president's regime, there's been concerns about her support of Israel etc.

Waiting.

Just now, Lavender Rain said:

How about you  tell us why you're supporting and defending Tulsi Gabbard who also appeals and has support from white nationalists, including David Duke, other supporters of Trump,  the alt right, and other right wing circles, the Russian propaganda machines,  foreign policy isolationist views, she's made statement defending the Syrian president's regime, there's been concerns about her support of Israel etc.

Waiting.

She is anti-war.   She has been on the ground in Iraq and knows what happens.  

If applicable, why would you support the framework with the US as the world's policeman?   

1 minute ago, balticus said:

She is anti-war.   She has been on the ground in Iraq and knows what happens.  

If applicable, why would you support the framework with the US as the world's policeman?   

That was weak, really weak and you didn't answer my question either.

And you don't know what I support either.

But I can tell you this, what I don't support is people like you talking out of both side of your face when it's convenient and name calling  others because of your frustration that people aren't buying your nonsense.

1 minute ago, Lavender Rain said:

That was weak, really weak and you didn't answer my question.

Read my answer.    Why are you pro-war?

4 minutes ago, Lavender Rain said:

That was weak, really weak and you didn't answer my question either.

But I can tell you this, what I don't support is people like you talking out of both side of your face when it's convenient and name calling  others because of your frustration that people aren't buying your nonsense.

why are you against an anti-war agenda?

8 minutes ago, balticus said:

why are you against an anti-war agenda?

Get the fuck outta here.

I'm going  back to spending time with my vacuum cleaner, I find interacting with it far more interesting than responding to your nonsense whataboutism purporting to know what I'm for or against to dodge answering questions about a candidate you support who appeals to white nationalists and their ilk.

6 minutes ago, Lavender Rain said:

Get the fuck outta here.

I'm going  back to spending time with my vacuum cleaner, I find interacting with it far more interesting than responding to your nonsense whataboutism purporting to know what I'm for or against to dodge answering questions about a candidate you support who appeals to white nationalists and their ilk.

Awesome.   Have a nice evening.    :)  

13 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Go home and get your fuckin shinebox, Loretta. Nobody's buying your bullshit.

Image result for whataboutism gif

1 hour ago, balticus said:

so you are totally pro-war and neocon.   awesome.   have a great evening.   :rolleyes:

You're pro-bullshit.

I'm what ever you think you want me to be in your own little mind since you're so good at determining what others' position are on any given issue before someone even telling you and you're so adept at mind reading to suit your own  agenda.

Keep going.

Image result for i'm whatever you want me to be gif

Shillary lends credibility to your nutty Russian Collusion conspiracy nuttery.    You're good. 

The Senate Intelligence Committee did, too. Are they not to be believed or are you hoping nobody else knows that? Maybe you don't know that.

53 minutes ago, balticus said:

so you are totally pro-war and neocon.   awesome.   have a great evening.   :rolleyes:

will ferrell anchorman GIF

ron burgundy people GIF

14 hours ago, Lavender Rain said:

I have the impression that you don't even know what you support. 

Have a nice day ahead.

12 hours ago, AlexTr said:

The Senate Intelligence Committee did, too. Are they not to be believed or are you hoping nobody else knows that? Maybe you don't know that.

Russian "meddling" or collusion between Russia and one of the candidates?

Are you purposefully conflating two different ideas ?  

Russian "meddling" or collusion between Russia and one of the candidates?

Are you purposefully conflating two different ideas ?  

First, it is called interference and is an act of war. Second, the entirety of Section IVF is redacted. What do you think is in there? Why do you think GOP support for Trump is cracking?

You've been too wrong for too long and you still owe me money on your WRONG prediction about how long the Ukraine call investigation and news coverage would last.