Korean skincare product store in Southwestern Germany

26 posts in this topic

Could anyone please recommend me any Korean skincare product store in Southwest side of Germany?

2 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

can I get someone else to google for me by starting threads like this?

who knew?

:)

Of course I googled. It didn't help.

I thought if someone already knows any store...

7 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

No you didn't. If you'd googled for "korean skin care products Germany" you would have found it yourself.

2 hours ago, theGman said:

Fuck me, how do you even manage to dress yourself each morning.

I am wondering about that, too.

23 minutes ago, franklan said:

No you didn't. If you'd googled for "korean skin care products Germany" you would have found it yourself.

I am wondering about that, too.

I dress perfectly every morning when I go to work which proves your imagination is totally groundless.

1 hour ago, SmurfLee said:

I thought if someone already knows any store...

Coincidentally I was recently looking for Korean restaurant recommendedations in Frankfurt am Main and came across this Korean shopping forum. It seems to be good based by might be a start for further reasearch.

https://www.maangchi.com/

Korean skincare products have a very good reputation and I am curious if they have hit Germany. Do post back if you find anything to recommend.

I am also happy to hear FFM Korean restaurant reviews. Business smart and can be a bit more spendy / end thread highjack

How long will it take till the question "I bought Korean skin products as a birthday present for my sister. What is the best way to ship them from Germany to Korea?" pops up on this forum?

On 3/29/2019, 12:44:52, SmurfLee said:

Could anyone please recommend me any Korean skincare product store in Southwest side of Germany?

I understand some stores/sellers are just not easily googled and you simply asked if someone (who has already tried or knows where to buy products from a certain Korean skincare physical store, since that is how recommendation works) can tell you where to go. Hopefully you get an answer from someone who really knows. Best of luck. 👍

26 minutes ago, franklan said:

How long will it take till the question "I bought Korean skin products as a birthday present for my sister. What is the best way to ship them from Germany to Korea?" pops up on this forum?

No idea. But should it, and I am around, I am happy to take a stab at answering. :)

It just so happens that I walked by one of these Missha stores on Leopoldstr. in Munich today. I saw some Korean products in the window.

For those who don't know, Korean beauty products are popular in the U.S and it appears they are over here as well. 

20 hours ago, thegreatdivide said:

I understand some stores/sellers are just not easily googled and you simply asked if someone (who has already tried or knows where to buy products from a certain Korean skincare physical store, since that is how recommendation works) can tell you where to go. Hopefully you get an answer from someone who really knows. Best of luck. 👍

Thank you!!!!

Douglas carries some korean beauty care products now.

You can also order on amazon.

I've gotten some stuff from lovemycosmetic.de

Also if you have a tkmaxx near u, sometimes you can find Korean skin care products there, at least some of the masks

26 minutes ago, katzo said:

Douglas carries some korean beauty care products now.

You can also order on amazon.

I've gotten some stuff from lovemycosmetic.de

Also if you have a tkmaxx near u, sometimes you can find Korean skin care products there, at least some of the masks

If I order it on Amazon, I will have to pay 19% tax at custom