Photography books, CD's and camera "stuff"

1 post in this topic

I have stopped doing photography and have books, CD's, filters, rings, some light modifiers, etc for sale. All can be collected in person or, I can post all for whatever it costs, and always with a sendungsnummer as I do not use DHL pachchen for anything that is sold. 

CD's

4 CD's from Photolearn, all new nut unsealed, 3 in plastic cases, 1 in a blue cardboard sleeve. 15€ each or all for 50€ 

Glamour masterclass - a bit of sun discolour on one part at the side, but I doubt that will affect it - I will try to find a laptop with CD drawer and test it first though

The Studio Lighting Video

The Still Life Video

Photolearn tutorials by Garry Edwards (no idea what is actually on it)

5 CD's from magazines. Get started in landscapes, Photoshop made easy, Photoshop for photographers, Photoshop landscape skills, Photoshop for digital portraits 10€ for all of them

From Mark Cleghorn - all new with seals on the cases.  20€ each or 50€ for all 

Mark Cleghorn's Off camera Flash

Back 2 Basics Studio Lighting Essentials

Back 2 Basics Studio Lighting Creative

Wedding Album Design by Bob Coates, for Adobe photoshop 3 (I guess its not that different to the newer versions). New and sealed.  10€

Power selling crash course by Mitche Graf. 3CD set It is for "photographers of all disciplines". New but unsealed. 10€

The Power of Business Portrait Edition by Doug Box. 7 CD's new but unsealed - not possible for these to be sealed as they are in pouches.  20€

I can take photos of anythat you would like to see.

Lumiquest.

Brand new Snoot, SoftBox, Cinch. All in boxes. 75€ for the 3

Sekonik Light meter L-308S Batteries leaked, so the battery connections do not look good, but it works fine. Complete with long hand/wrist/neck strap and instruction book. 100€

Books - new. Some of these show a mark or rub from 2 house moves, but are all unread. 

The Photographers Eye by John Szarkowski. Softback 15€

Quality in Photography by Roger Hicks and Frances Schulz. Hardback with dust cover. Cost £19.99 asking 10€

Pro photo series. Action Photography by Jonathon Hilton. New, but cover discoloured down 1 side from sun. 10€

Inspiring professionals - Landscape photographers guide to using filters by Joe Cornish, hardback 15€

Lee Frost's Personal Views (landscape photography). softback. 20€

Portrait Photographers Guide to Posing by Bill Hurter. Softback 10€

Master Lighting guide for portrait photographers by Christopher Grey 20€

Provocative Shots (a guide to professional lighting techniques) by Alex Larg and Jane Wood. Softback. 15€

The Art of Flowers and Garden Photography by Clive Nichols, softback cost 20€

Wedding Photography by Mark Cleghorn. Hardback with dust cover 15€

Complete Guide to Professional Wedding Photography by Damian Lovegrove. Hardback 20€

I will add filters etc later if anyone is interested. If you want to see photos I will add them, but the thread will be huge if I put them all on :D