Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Paying casual staff.

1 post in this topic

One of my clients desperately needed me last weekend so I got a friend to cover for me at another job. She will be paid for the couple of hours work, obviously I want to make the payments legally, but they don’t make it easy do they? 

A couple of years ago, before I was self-employed, I did some coaching for a sports association and I filled out a form that said something like “Here’s my claim form for the coaching fee and travel expenses, I understand that it’s taxable and will declare it all”, I can’t find anything like that for her now though. Looks like I’m going to have to get the Steuerberater involved....



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0