BREXIT - Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU

55 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Some guy who dated Joana said:

Back in 2015 all german businessmen were unanymous in the idea that a brexit would be a catastrophe for the EU,now Brussels is trying to pass the message that it will be a disaster for the UK

Of course it is much more of a disaster for the UK than for the EU.

In fact, on the long run it will be better for the EU, as UK was constantly vetoing bank supervision, which among other things lead to the 2008 crisis.

16 hours ago, Some guy who dated Joana said:

Back in 2015 all german businessmen were unanymous in the idea that a brexit would be a catastrophe for the EU,now Brussels is trying to pass the message that it will be a disaster for the UK

Not been watching the news much have you.

On Friday after the vote they said that if a no deal Brexit went through it would cost EU businesses god knows how many billions.

The EU and in particular, Barnier and Selmayr and the people they represent, should be called out for their role in failed negotiations. 

There is an attitude that the UK should receive some sort of comeuppance for its apostasy and a failure to recognize the importance of the UK in not only trade, but in security.    The increased centralization of unelected power in Brussels and the increased dominance of German influence on the EU have not been addressed.   

Bare knuckled negotiations from the German side will also put another nail in the coffin of NATO.  

While the spotlight seems to be on the political chaos within the UK government, long term, other parties will get the blame they deserve.  

13 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Of course it is much more of a disaster for the UK than for the EU.

In fact, on the long run it will be better for the EU, as UK was constantly vetoing bank supervision, which among other things lead to the 2008 crisis.

and dictatorship as noone will stand up to France/germany. You know what happened to previous referendums in Denmark and Ireland. They were repeated.EU nations dont have a long tradition in democracy im afraid

7 hours ago, Keleth said:

Not been watching the news much have you.

On Friday after the vote they said that if a no deal Brexit went through it would cost EU businesses god knows how many billions.

You are confirming what I said-bad for the EU

5 hours ago, balticus said:

The EU and in particular, Barnier and Selmayr and the people they represent, should be called out for their role in failed negotiations. 

There is an attitude that the UK should receive some sort of comeuppance for its apostasy and a failure to recognize the importance of the UK in not only trade, but in security.    The increased centralization of unelected power in Brussels and the increased dominance of German influence on the EU have not been addressed.   

Bare knuckled negotiations from the German side will also put another nail in the coffin of NATO.  

While the spotlight seems to be on the political chaos within the UK government, long term, other parties will get the blame they deserve.  

The brexit is also a distraction from the serious troubles EU is facing,Italy ,Gasprom etc

1 hour ago, Some guy who dated Joana said:

The brexit is also a distraction from the serious troubles EU is facing,Italy ,Gasprom etc

Any group of counties that lets in thousands of horny dudes has no chance to survive.

17 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Any group of counties that lets in thousands of horny dudes has no chance to survive.

Germans,French and Poles are equally horny.Hence all those red light áreas. The issue is corruption.In latin/eastern europe its not punished properly like in Germany

You are confirming what I said-bad for the EU

You stated the EU were playing up the bad for the UK line.

I‘ll ask you a question that no one ever answers.

Say I was still a bus driver in the UK and we left the EU on Friday.

When I wake up one morning in 5 years time explain to me how I will be better off being out of the EU.

Will i have a better standard of living or what ?

Even if the country itself ends up financially better off do you think a normal citizen is going to see any of that ?

The UK made billions from privatization of various industries,are we better off because of that ?

Do you really believe this is being done for the citizens or for businesses.

Please not the old adage that when business improves we improve because that’s been shown to be absolute bollocks.

Lets say for example that they end up paying fruit pickers or whatever a decent wage all that’s going to happen is the prices go up because those businesses are still going to want to make the same or even more profit.

What troubles me about many Brexiteers is the people they look up to and almost hold as heroes....

Jacob Reese Mogg..His company has made on avg 5m profit per year for the last 10 years yet funnily enough they’re registered in the Cayman Islands so guess how much the country has profited from their tax contributions.

The owner of Wetherspoons...The man who refuses to even pay his staff a living wage.

Boris Jonson...Well don’t really need to say more there

Farage...Ditto

Dyson..Yep i care so much about the UK I’m gonna fuck off to India.

3 minutes ago, Some guy who dated Joana said:

Germans,French and Poles are equally horny.Hence all those red light áreas. 

Can you imagine the uproar if some country or continent let in thousands of horny German, French and Poles.

4 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Can you imagine the uproar if some country or continent let in thousands of horny German, French and Poles.

Italians are the most successful group in Austrália.Rotten rich.But they still shag

8 minutes ago, Keleth said:

You stated the EU were playing up the bad for the UK line.

I‘ll ask you a question that no one ever answers.

Say I was still a bus driver in the UK and we left the EU on Friday.

When I wake up one morning in 5 years time explain to me how I will be better off being out of the EU.

Will i have a better standard of living or what ?

Even if the country itself ends up financially better off do you think a normal citizen is going to see any of that ?

The UK made billions from privatization of various industries,are we better off because of that ?

Do you really believe this is being done for the citizens or for businesses.

Please not the old adage that when business improves we improve because that’s been shown to be absolute bollocks.

Lets say for example that they end up paying fruit pickers or whatever a decent wage all that’s going to happen is the prices go up because those businesses are still going to want to make the same or even more profit.

What troubles me about many Brexiteers is the people they look up to and almost hold as heroes...

Jacob Reese Mogg..His company has made on avg 5m profit per year for the last 10 years yet funnily enough they’re registered in the Cayman Islands so guess how much the country has profited from their tax contributions.

The owner of Wetherspoons...The man who refuses to even pay his staff a living wage.

Boris Jonson...Well don’t really need to say more there

Farage...Ditto

Dyson..Yep i care so much about the UK I’m gonna fuck off to India.

UK has the Commonwealth,the english speaking world, and out of the EU they dont have to follow silly rules nor change the shape of bananas

Er, the UK does not have the commonwealth, these countries are independent from the UK and stopped buying predominantly British products years ago. As for speaking English, that counts for nothing. The US for example is waiting round the corner to stitch the UK up on every trade deal it can make.

EU silly rules - like the 48 hour working week to stop people being exploited or injuring themselves at work through lack of proper rest. Or the introduction of Tacho's on commercial vehicles or how about food production standards.

The Banana story has got to be about 30 years old and was more of a case of the Tabloids having fun.

Do you really want to live in an over regulated country full of foreigners such as Germany?

Italians are the most successful group in Austrália.Rotten rich.But they still shag

Australia does not invite thousands of horny Italian dudes to its country and then wonder why populism is on the rise.

UK has the Commonwealth,the english speaking world, and out of the EU they dont have to follow silly rules nor change the shape of bananas

Seriously are you fucking 10 years old ?

You know what else the UK does have ?

The same group of moronic tossers who call themselves politicians who couldn`t even run a fucking bath being solely responsible for the running of a country.

And surprise surprise you couldn`t answer the question.

I honestly have yet to get an answer to that question and really it`s a pretty fucking pertinent question.

I worry about global warming and how the next generation are really going to cope if the worst comes true,then I hear comments like yours and think  thank fuck the worlds ending because you don`t deserve any better.

4 hours ago, Some guy who dated Joana said:

and dictatorship as noone will stand up to France/germany. You know what happened to previous referendums in Denmark and Ireland. They were repeated.EU nations dont have a long tradition in democracy im afraid

Oh creature of near sight!

Do yourself a favor, go visit South Korea or China. If Europe does not stand together, we are S.C.R.E.W.E.D.!

Democracy is an illusion of people's power. The average Joe is IQ limited and does not have the brains to understand what Brexit means. That is why the referendum was actually anti-democratic! Putting ignorant people deciding on an economic and geo political decision is stupid. They ELECT people for that.

4 hours ago, Some guy who dated Joana said:

So Italy and Germany created Brexit? COMON! Bullshit!

2 hours ago, Some guy who dated Joana said:

That is the hardest part to grasp. Immigrants from EU, NO! Pakis and Indians, yes!

2 hours ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Do you mean the Baltic countries + others in eastern Europe where the British go for their stag parties?

1 hour ago, French bean said:

Er, the UK does not have the commonwealth, these countries are independent from the UK and stopped buying predominantly British products years ago. As for speaking English, that counts for nothing. The US for example is waiting round the corner to stitch the UK up on every trade deal it can make.

EU silly rules - like the 48 hour working week to stop people being exploited or injuring themselves at work through lack of proper rest. Or the introduction of Tacho's on commercial vehicles or how about food production standards.

The Banana story has got to be about 30 years old and was more of a case of the Tabloids having fun.

Do you really want to live in an over regulated country full of foreigners such as Germany?

In germany one still has to queue to hand in his taxes. Most countries do it online.I like germany but although it looks modern from the outside it still os backward in some key areas like womens income.Brussels is highly dsfunctional.I know a belgian guy who left it for that reason