DHL parcel box

30 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

my "tip" is to use the same freaking box the item was shipped in.

There was no freaking box. Since most items I ordered are clothes, Otto sent to me all in a large plastic bag.

Even if they did sent to me in a freaking box, the box could be way too large for the small watch carton.

9 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

There was no freaking box.

Sure?

40 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

It is inside of a small box, and I had to find another small box to put it in for shipping

8 minutes ago, Sir Percy B said:

Sure?

Yes, sure. The other 2 items are a set of dress and a top respectively. They are in 2 plastic bags. The watch is inside of thick carton, which is inside of a plastic bag.

All 3 items were sent to me in larger thicker plastic bag.

I threw away the bag already, so cannot show you.

Tip...keep the bags!  Our post office will only accept bags if they are returns. Otherwise, it has to be boxes.  

1 hour ago, A.N.Other said:

4 Euros for a box. I understand that part. I sometimes buy a jar of noname mustard just for the jar. 

I do too. Thomy senf jars make great little glasses..

IMG_20190321_132258.jpg

1 hour ago, franklan said:

After all, I imagine that the carton of the watch is simply too small to put the address label on it... 

It has 6 sides, and I used 1.4 sides for the label. The post woman told me everything is alright.

I can recommend the glasses that Rewe's sweet spreads (coconut, chocolate, pistachio, etc) come in.  Empty, they look/feel like a rocks glass - very simple but satisfying in the hand.

I usually save the cover too as I can stash small leftovers in these glasses in a pinch.  double trouble.

they look like this full:

https://de.openfoodfacts.org/produkt/4388844018730/sanfte-pistazie-rewe-beste-wahl

9 minutes ago, asadff said:

Hello, All nice gentlemen, My name is Olivia and I am 24 years old :). Write to me at... if you are a connoisseur of feminine shapes, you like beautiful and intelligent women, I invite you to a closer acquaintance with my person. Best wishes.

Is your box delivered by DHL? 

Edit: Do NOT click her "link", it's malware