Indoor activities in/near Darmstadt for adults?

3 posts in this topic

Heyo,

My wife and I live near Darmstadt and are looking for something interesting or fun to do on these days where the weather is so awful. We don't mind driving an hour or more out of the way for the right reason. I speak German, but my wife doesn't, which limits the amount of things we'd be able to enjoy as a couple. Right now it seems like we really only get out to eat, shop, and have the occasional drink, but we'd really like to find something fun to do like an indoor amusement park that's adult-friendly, a video arcade, billiards, etc...basically something that includes activities of some sort.

Thanks!

Bowling in Bensheim

Swimming at the Jugendstilbad

Blacklightminigolf in Mainz

FahrWerk Kartbahn in Gross-Zimmern

various Kletterhallen

InMotion Sauna in Griesheim

There‘s a few ideas :-)

Of course there‘s plenty of LaserTag places

Escape Rooms probably aren‘t fun if your wife doesn‘t understand German

19 hours ago, QuestForFire said:

Heyo,

My wife and I live near Darmstadt and are looking for something interesting or fun to do on these days where the weather is so awful. We don't mind driving an hour or more out of the way for the right reason. I speak German, but my wife doesn't, which limits the amount of things we'd be able to enjoy as a couple. Right now it seems like we really only get out to eat, shop, and have the occasional drink, but we'd really like to find something fun to do like an indoor amusement park that's adult-friendly, a video arcade, billiards, etc...basically something that includes activities of some sort.

Thanks!

Im an American living in Heppenheim by you. Theres an indoor rock climbing hall in Bensheim thats fun but a little expensive. Theres also the movie theater in Darmstadt that plays movies in original voice. Mannheim has that whole shopping area that gets busy on the weekends.