Low-cost therapy & couples counselling

4 posts in this topic

Are you and your partner struggling, fighting or feeling disconnected and looking for support in the Frankfurt region?

I'm currently in training to become a couples counselor (Imago Therapy) and licensed therapist (Heilpraktiker für Psychotherapie), and am therefore opening up 5 low-cost spots for couples from now until November. The part of me that's here for you both and looking after your needs during these sessions will be there for you, as always. 

If you're interested in regularly hourly sessions between now and November (weekly, every 2 weeks, monthly), at a fee that works for your budget (min. 25 euros), please apply. Sessions will take place at my home, or online, over Skype. 

To apply for one of these spots, please e-mail me at danielle@daniellevandekemenade.com

In your e-mail, tell me 1) what's going on, 2) what regular fee would work for you both and, 3) when you'd be available for a first session together. 

To find out more about me, please visit www.daniellevandekemenade.com

2 hours ago, Daniellevdkem said:

The part of me that's here for you both and looking after your needs during these sessions will be there for you, as always. 

That seems kind of odd. Is the other bit planning supper, or what?

I am just a Mum and my kids catch me out every time if I am not 100% attending. If I were offering counselling, I think my clients would want all of the conscious 'me', not just the bit that's spare from my more interesting interior life.

I think I may have completely misunderstood. 

The other bit is managing the process, kiplette ;)

All of me will be there for you (both) - and you're absolutely right that people notice if you're not 100 % attending, makes one feel even less heard. 

Thank you for double checking - no stupid questions. 

Warm regards,