Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Justin Trudeau is not Castro's son

17 posts in this topic

The suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son has rocked the Cuban nation this week, with the most astonishing revelation being the claim that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was his half-brother and the son of the late Fidel Castro.

source

thought it said 19 and not 18, oh well...I still like the pics...and a good scandal :}

Well I've said this before: Margaret Trudeau was a promiscuous woman who cheated on Pierre Elliott Trudeau left, right and centre.  Her lovers included Ted Kennedy, Mick Jagger and according to some accounts El Presidente himself so I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.  But why is Justin upset at this?  If you're a virtue signalling leftist wouldn't you rather have a latino alpha type revolutionary rebel as your father as opposed to some boring establishment cuck?  Fidel, Che, Mao and Joe Stalin is as good as it gets...

J0ker have you seen that pic on the chans of Angie Merkel and Theresa May as young girls along with the president of Liechtenstein? 

Just curious silty, have you or would you have voted for Justin?  Something tells me you have a photo of Harper at home that you throw darts at. ;)

On 3/12/2019, 8:02:31, tor said:

The suicide note left by Fidel Castro’s eldest son has rocked the Cuban nation this week, with the most astonishing revelation being the claim that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was his half-brother and the son of the late Fidel Castro.

source

This has surprised me...!!!

What are they doing there in Cuba?

:P:P

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47688610

An old rumour beloved by Canada's less-educated conservative kool-aid drinkers.

On 3/25/2019, 8:47:50, J0ker said:

Just curious silty, have you or would you have voted for Justin?  Something tells me you have a photo of Harper at home that you throw darts at. ;)

They're both on the dart board, terrible in different ways.

On 3/25/2019, 8:56:34, john g. said:

What are they doing there in Cuba?

Sniffing around for a new visa-free Ibiza or Canaries, I imagine. And they even speak that S Pan Yole lingo. An old red phone booth advertising streaky bacon, and you'd almost think you're on the Costa del Sol. :P

15 hours ago, alderhill said:

They're both on the dart board, terrible in different ways.

You have to admit that the TFSA was a great idea.  It's too bad for you guys living in Germany that there's nothing similar to that or the RRSP there.  Anyways, who would you vote for in the Federal Election?

51 minutes ago, J0ker said:

Anyways, who would you vote for in the Federal Election?

I don't like anyone right now. Scheer is a nutjob, Trudeau I've never liked (name rather than competence), and the NDP just nope. I'll probably vote Green just to give my campaign financing donation, although I don't agree with everything they're for either. Growing up my 'home' riding was a pretty safe Liberal seat in Toronto, though it's shifted to a reliably ethnic vote riding now, either Con or Lib (provincially and federally it is one or the other)...

I would've supported the Ontario conservatives last election if they had picked a reasonable moderate like Michael Chong, but instead we've got Dumb Ford of the Dumb and Dumber duo. Wynne was out of touch, at best, and though I wasn't a big fan at least she was intelligent and motivated (more or less) by public service. Ford is a goon and a genuine low IQ idiot, motivated by revenge and delusions.

On 3/27/2019, 4:58:55, alderhill said:

I don't like anyone right now. Scheer is a nutjob, Trudeau I've never liked (name rather than competence), and the NDP just nope. I'll probably vote Green just to give my campaign financing donation, although I don't agree with everything they're for either. Growing up my 'home' riding was a pretty safe Liberal seat in Toronto, though it's shifted to a reliably ethnic vote riding now, either Con or Lib (provincially and federally it is one or the other)...

I would've supported the Ontario conservatives last election if they had picked a reasonable moderate like Michael Chong, but instead we've got Dumb Ford of the Dumb and Dumber duo. Wynne was out of touch, at best, and though I wasn't a big fan at least she was intelligent and motivated (more or less) by public service. Ford is a goon and a genuine low IQ idiot, motivated by revenge and delusions.

Low IQ?  You're beginning to sound like Trump. ;)  Doug Ford was a result of 15 years of failures by McGuinty and Wynne which turned Ontario into a "have not" province.  In this case I would have picked Ford any day.  Wynne may be "intelligent" on paper but if everything she touched turned into crap then she's of little use.

I guess you voted for Smitherman in the 2010 Mayoral Election?  The urbane intelligentsia liked him but I just couldn't get past his poor performance as Ontario Health Minister (i.e. eHealth failure).

3 hours ago, J0ker said:

Low IQ?  You're beginning to sound like Trump. ;)  Doug Ford was a result of 15 years of failures by McGuinty and Wynne which turned Ontario into a "have not" province.  In this case I would have picked Ford any day.  Wynne may be "intelligent" on paper but if everything she touched turned into crap then she's of little use.

Ford is a demonstrable nitwit, a dim bulb, a blunt knife, shortsighted, uninspired, petty and an egomaniac. He’s not “fixing“ Ontario or anything the Libs did. Quite the opposite! He’s bad for Ontario, a waste of time. But yes, Liberal hubris is also partly to blame here. Ford’s a crap politician who should’ve stuck to selling weed and making labels.

3 hours ago, J0ker said:

I guess you voted for Smitherman in the 2010 Mayoral Election?

Nope, I was already in Germany. I was never a Smitherman fan, but between him and Rob Ford, sure whatever.

On 3/30/2019, 5:40:51, alderhill said:

Ford is a demonstrable nitwit, a dim bulb, a blunt knife, shortsighted, uninspired, petty and an egomaniac. He’s not “fixing“ Ontario or anything the Libs did. Quite the opposite! He’s bad for Ontario, a waste of time. But yes, Liberal hubris is also partly to blame here. Ford’s a crap politician who should’ve stuck to selling weed and making labels.

LOL you really hate the guy.  I would have voted for him but then again who wouldn't after McGuinty and Wynne?  I really couldn't care less about how eloquent he comes across.  Mayor David Miller was very articulate in 2003 and it looked like he was going to be a great mayor but he didn't deliver.  We'll see how Ford turns out; the media hate him but then again it's all the more reason to like him.

As for his brother Rob, you can say what you wanted but he was an excellent City Councillor and I speak from experience.  Whenever I called his office I would get a response within 24 hours and the issue would be resolved shortly.  However it's obvious why Toronto snobs hated him.  He was a pragmatic conservative who was from Rexdale and was very popular with brown and black people so they couldn't play the racist game with him.  Sure he wasn't the most sophisticated person out there and he did have a temper along with an alcohol problem but then again I care more about his deliverance than image.

On 5/11/2019, 1:37:18, J0ker said:

LOL you really hate the guy.  I would have voted for him but then again who wouldn't after McGuinty and Wynne?  I really couldn't care less about how eloquent he comes across.  Mayor David Miller was very articulate in 2003 and it looked like he was going to be a great mayor but he didn't deliver.  We'll see how Ford turns out; the media hate him but then again it's all the more reason to like him.

As for his brother Rob, you can say what you wanted but he was an excellent City Councillor and I speak from experience.  Whenever I called his office I would get a response within 24 hours and the issue would be resolved shortly.  However it's obvious why Toronto snobs hated him.  He was a pragmatic conservative who was from Rexdale and was very popular with brown and black people so they couldn't play the racist game with him.  Sure he wasn't the most sophisticated person out there and he did have a temper along with an alcohol problem but then again I care more about his deliverance than image.

Meh, Doug is just clearly a fool, a no-class petty goon. I don't see any vision or strategy for ONTARIO's good, nor really any intelligence. He's whacking at whatever moles pop up

Rob Ford an excellent councillor?? Surely this is bait. You don't have to be a "Toronto snob" to dislike him. I don't even think he (or his brother) have much conservative cred. It's more cheap demagoguery. RoFo was a train wreck smacked into a dumpster fire stuffed into a literal crack pipe. (BTW, I know the reporter who broke that crack smoking story, we went to school together though she was in younger year than me). He was openly racist. I won't gloat over someone's death, but I'm almost glad RoFo died simply to spare his family even more prolonged embarrassment. How can even a conservative idolize such a shamefully selfish bitter man, a horrible husband and father. Srsly. "Wasn't the most sophisticated" is an understatement if I've ever heard one. Well, he did have emotion, I'll grant him that. Unfortunately, it was often misdirected and unfocussed. He was OK as a small-scale community "fixer", but as a mayor a failure. On his political "deliverance" merits, there isn't much to say, especially a few years after his time in office. He has no great policy legacy.

It does go to show (in case there were any doubts) that being born into money and privilege like the Ford's were is no special recipe for enlightenment and intelligence.

You can hitch your wagons to better horses dude.