Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Insurance Services

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! So my new landlord is requiring me to give him my insurance number and he said that if I don't have one, to make one. Pretty much sounded like there wasn't an option here. 

The weird part was, he said both privathaftpflichtversicherung and haushaftpflichtversicherung, which makes no sense to me. I will make the first one, not the second since the house is not mine (if I understood perfectly, that applies to your own stuff, not your landlord house.. so makes no sense to me to have it).

However, I would like to know if there is any service more "foreigner friendly" such as n26 as bank account. 

Can anyone recommend any to me?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0