Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for a guy called Moritz

14 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Please help me to find a guy called Moritz (or at least Moritz is a part of the name)

He was in Saalbach in week 9 for skiing with two friends - one of them was called Andy (don't know if it's spelled correct)

He is working in a bank in Munich-area

All help is appreciated

Thanks

13 hours ago, Anne Louise Christensen said:

Hi all,

Please help me to find a guy called Moritz (or at least Moritz is a part of the name)

He was in Saalbach in week 9 for skiing with two friends - one of them was called Andy (don't know if it's spelled correct)

He is working in a bank in Munich-area

All help is appreciated

Thanks

I hope you don’t get offended but in my opinion, if he likes you he would’ve asked for your number? Or you his number? I remember Oprah talking about a book “He is Just Not thaz Into You”. Kinda reminds me of this. 😬

21 hours ago, Anne Louise Christensen said:

Since Moritz is (to me at least) a very German-sounding name its unlikely that he would be on an English-speaking forum (or known to anyone on the forum).

On the other hand long-shots do sometimes work.  Friends of ours (who were also witnesses at our wedding) initially met whilst on vacation on Ibiza (At Punta Arabi well before it went really downhill).  Both came from Hamburg area.  She knew his full name; on return to Hamburg she started visiting everyone with that name until she found him.  They are now married almost as long as we have been.

A long shot...go on google.de, search 'moritz bank München', click on 'Bilder' tab.  Is he there?

15 minutes ago, HEM said:

Since Moritz is (to me at least) a very German-sounding name its unlikely that he would be on an English-speaking forum (or known to anyone on the forum).

HEM.. The same could be said about Jeba and Sheba...

One makes a dogs dinner on almost all threads and the other IS a dogs dinner!!:D

3 hours ago, HEM said:

Both came from Hamburg area.  She knew his full name; on return to Hamburg she started visiting everyone with that name until she found him.

Ah, the era that everybody was listed in the phone book :).

Go on facebook. Type in Moritz and then click people. Narrow the search down to munich under the city tab and have fun scrolling through the billion people named moritz in munich. 

2 hours ago, Petro6golf said:

Go on facebook.

If Moritz is a German then there is a big chance he would be in German stealth mode in Facebook.  So, he would be registered like this:

First Name: Mo

Last Name: Ritz

P.S., No, this is not a joke, that's the way some Germans hide themselves in Facebook.  They think the AI can put together 1+1 and find out who they are. 

I'm on your side but also be warned that people can and do at times lie about their occupation. Don't waste too much of your time looking for the needle in the haystack Moritz man but rather, if you would like to find someone special, get looking all around you! You could also, ok, look for him in portals like C-Date and Parship etc. as maybe he belongs to those as well? If he doesn't belong, but you join those groups anyway, why not check out other guys who are available? You might really find some other good guys there too?