Apartment problems/Landlord

87 posts in this topic

I know exactly how you feel...

but if you sent a message to your LL and explained that you have problems caused by the medication and withdrawal from the medication, they will simply google the meds and come to their own conclusion.. 

My comment wasnt meant in any derogitory way at all!

As you said, you are waiting a cash payout so you can afford to move... so you are not objecting to moving out... 

Why not talk to LL and ask them to assist with your moving costs then you can use you payout for your pleasures.. ?

If your LL thinks that you could be "Protected" in someway due to your condition... maybe they would jump at the chance to get you a new place... 

32 minutes ago, Metall said:

Best you put the man on ignore, the way I have.

It is a wee bit annoying that you...

a.) constantly tell the world who is on your ignore list.

b.) Tell others whom to put on their ignore list.

Just sayin'

2 minutes ago, franklan said:

It is a wee bit annoying that you...

a.) constantly tell the world who is on your ignore list.

b.) Tell others whom to put on their ignore list.

Just sayin'

AKA...

J² syndrome.. but without a youtube attachment!

Other than your landlord claiming that you didn't pay rent and you proved her wrong, spreading gossip about you and your boyfriend being alcoholics, what else has she really done? Can you break it down into small pieces?

Would it be possible to get a grip and not care fuck all about your landlord's gossip? 

I understand that you are in a precarious state and I say this from my heart. 

My doc put me on Effexor years ago after I got my breast cancer dx. I only took it for a few weeks but I had no bad reaction. It just made me completely numb so that I could feel no anxiety, depression or joy. I hated it. Of course my withdrawal went much smoother because I only took it for about a month.

17 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Other than your landlord claiming that you didn't pay rent and you proved her wrong, spreading gossip about you and your boyfriend being alcoholics, what else has she really done? Can you break it down into small pieces?

Would it be possible to get a grip and not care fuck all about your landlord's gossip? 

I understand that you are in a precarious state and I say this from my heart. 

My doc put me on Effexor years ago after I got my breast cancer dx. I only took it for a few weeks but I had no bad reaction. It just made me completely numb so that I could feel no anxiety, depression or joy. I hated it. Of course my withdrawal went much smoother because I only took it for about a month.

I think different people have different reactions to medication. I’m glad to hear it worked out for you. I used it years ago and had no problems. The second time I used it, I had these problems mentioned in the update. 

I can break it down into small pieces:

-She refuses to take my ex’s name off the lease. She says that I do not make enough money based on my income from 2014. I make more now because of the Unterhalt and I’m working more. I have been in contact with my divorce lawyer and I was told that she really has no right to do this in the case of divorce. I will start proceedings on that (Mieterverein can’t do family law). 

-She fixed the balcony door, but other repairs have not been made. The Rollladen still aren’t fixed and she basically said that she will take her time to fix these. She said she had no idea that there were problems, but I said this years ago. Heating still doesn’t work in one room.

-She has been stalling on the Nebenkosten for months. She actually said that she will only give me the Rechnungen for 2017-2018. I know what she is trying to do here. I’ve been here since 2014. I know my rights and that there is no time limit if they owe me money, but there is a time limit (two years I believe) for me to pay. I’m actually not sure on how they plan to even produce a Rechnung for 2014-2016 since there were no readings of any meters. 

-She will not give me replacement keys (I only have one working one now). I need a second one for my cat sitter when I go away. The Mieterverein has addressed this already. 

So I guess the only thing I can do is sit and wait for all the letters to go through and then go to court. 

I’m trying to ignore all the gossip, but it just seems like such an invasion of privacy. 

She has also said I have not paid my rent in months. I have and have bank statements to prove this. 

Oh yes. Now I remember you. Continue working with your Mietverien and try to ignore the gossip. Has you Mietverein not advocated for you to reduce your rent until every thing is taken care of?

49 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Oh yes. Now I remember you. Continue working with your Mietverien and try to ignore the gossip. Has you Mietverein not advocated for you to reduce your rent until every thing is taken care of?

Yes, that’s the next thing I need to do (asking about reduction of rent). They are a bit slow to respond, so I’ll let the Mieterverein respond, and then I’ll ask about the rent reduction.