Process to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis when you have a blue card

6 posts in this topic

I have a EU Blue card and working as a software engineer in Heidelberg. If I apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis(Permanent Residency) after 33 months(German language proficiency not required), what all documents will I need at the Auslanderbehorde? By the way I have completed my A1 in Deutsch in 2015 from Goethe Institut.

hello

the easiest way is to write an email to the auslanderbehorde from your residential city,since it can be slightly differences betwen every cities also personal cases.

for my case i need the working contract, renterversicherung payment proof for last two years ,certificate of Uni ,and the other regular docs like flat contract etc. but i do only have a normal working visa instead of Blue card.

hope this helps,

good luck.

13 hours ago, swapnadip said:

I have a EU Blue card and working as a software engineer in Heidelberg. If I apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis(Permanent Residency) after 33 months(German language proficiency not required), what all documents will I need at the Auslanderbehorde? By the way I have completed my A1 in Deutsch in 2015 from Goethe Institut.

1. Work contract

2. 3months salary statement

3.33months pension contribution

You should carry other document like apartment contract if they are different from your submission for blue card.

Yes your insurer, google for rentenversicherung. Go to their website and you can request the statement online. They will send it to you by post..