Hi

I am a citizen of country A and permanent resident in country B

I want to travel in country C where I need visa, so I applied and got

After country C , I want to travel country D

and then country, E, F , G , H

Can I apply country D visa from country C while travelling there 

Than country E visa if needed to apply from country D  and so on

Thanks

to say simply I was just interested in general if it is possible to apply for a visa from the country where I am not resident nor a citizen. 

This is possible, but you need to make sure that country D has an embassy or consulate in country C.  Otherwise how will you pick up your visa?  It might make things easier if these countries have e-visas, where you can pick up your visa upon entering the country.  

As @fraufruit says, it totally depends on each  country.

So it might be possible to get a visa for country D while in country C on holiday/business.  But it might not.  This depends on;

• Country D
  • The embassy of country D in country C
  • The country your are from (country A)
  • The type of Visa you want
  • How much you are willing to pay (sometimes it costs more, sometimes you are forced to pay for an express visa)

Therefore, you must look into this for each case individually.  This of course assumes that you are willing to waste time while in Country C to obtain the visa, as you might effectively lose 1/2 -> 1 day of sightseeing for each visa you require.  And, if you visa is rejected then you need a backup plan and be prepared that any flights/train/hotels you have booked might not be refundable.

Even while living in Germany I have had it that when requiring a Visa for country C I could just apply in Germany.  Other times I have had to prove that I was resident in Germany before they would process my visa.  Sometimes I have sent the request back to the UK to be processed.  Other times the UK embassy would not process it unless you could give a UK address.

Sometimes you even have to send the request to another country to be processed (although this is unlikely in Germany as most countries are represented here, but was very common when I lived in Luxembourg for example).

Some embassies will retain your passport while they process the Visa, so it could be that you are left without identification for several days, in a country where you can´t be without it.

Why don´t you just arrange all the Visas now?