Sinus congestion, headaches - Frankfurtitis?!

28 posts in this topic

Hopefully not TMI but I just got another of the reliable local bodily signs that spring is here - scary volume of shed hair after washing it :ph34r:

On 19/02/2019, 14:02:56, SpiderPig said:

Does anyone still smoke Dogs and cats ?  :lol:

You seem to have to much time, I try to help someone and you always with your smartass remarks, you think you're funny. God forbid someone makes a mistake.

I mentioned my eyes and remembered they also really do not like contact lenses this week, another sign :angry:.  Our local paper has just published an article basically boasting about how we have not succumbed to die Grippe, while our bigger neighbour is reportedly laid out by it, so take care out there :ph34r:.

On 2/20/2019, 3:02:03, swimmer said:

we have not succumbed to die Grippe

Which is easily preventable with a jab. Allergies, not so much.

It seems to me that before going through a big rigmarole with allergy testing you could just take an antihistimine for a week and see if that makes a difference.

Seasonal allergies are not rocket science.  Eliminating that as a possible cause is pretty easy and you can go forward depending on how you respond.

On 2/23/2019, 12:49:07, lisa13 said:

It seems to me that before going through a big rigmarole with allergy testing you could just take an antihistimine for a week and see if that makes a difference.

Seasonal allergies are not rocket science.  Eliminating that as a possible cause is pretty easy and you can go forward depending on how you respond.

Yeah, thanks for the clear thinking, I reckon this is part of it.