Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

j2 and Spiderpig's bitching thread,

55 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, RedMidge said:

Handbags at dawn on Wimbledon Common!

Smackdown!

Yes, the two of them used to be very close friends in real life.

Then there was some sort of breakup between the two, and they now hate each other.

Add to that the frustrations of J2's marital and financial situation, SP's struggle over custody with a difficult ex, and lots of alcohol and misogyny.

-> The two of them are at each other's throat all the time here, plus taking it out on other TT members.

When some of us of don't stand for it, things get really noisy.

27 minutes ago, Metall said:

Then there was some sort of breakup between the two, and they now hate each other.

Add to that the frustrations of J2's marital and financial situation, SP's struggle over custody with a difficult ex, and lots of alcohol and misogyny.

-> The two of them are at each other's throat all the time here, plus taking it out on other TT members.

Considering you are one of TTs nasty characters too and a right little "Know-it-all and buisy-body"... you clearly know fuck all!

Did I mention misogyny? :D:D

I am having my real life fine weather barbecue party now, so I'll leave to the two guys now! later!

12 hours ago, Metall said:

So J2 just deleted huge walls of text in several postings.

Here's a summary because I have been asked:

He invoked a pathos dripping (and quite inaccurate) nearly 1,000 word long version of the Hippocratic Oath, told me I am bound by law to treat everybody, even Hitler, equally yadda yadda.

And that he refuses to be advised about *anything* by my person (wait a minute, wasn't I supposed to treat everybody - even or rather especially *him* - equally?), threw in some derogatory verbiage, and then wrapped up with berating me as a vindictive and worthless woman AND just as bad as a man or thereabouts.

Guess he was talking about himself. He's probably pouring himself a drink now because I didn't roll up and die after he said that, the poor baby. ;)

(I hear he's been berating other TT members via PM. Charming.)

(The thing is, it's not just about J2 versus SP. Both of them are assholes towards many other  people, especially women, on TT in their own right. But we already knew that. ;) )

Seems like a lot of bother for someone whom you declared just on Friday to have on "ignore".   

This thread is a great idea.

It kind of reminds me of one of my favourite comedies back then when comedy was great and free from PC meddling...

This sums it up pretty good...

2 hours ago, Metall said:

Stir, stir, stir.

Does this thread turn you on?

3 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Stir, stir, stir.

Does this thread turn you on?

Wow. You have achieved an entirely new level of creepy middle-aged guy.

7 hours ago, Metall said:

I am having my real life fine weather barbecue party now, so I'll leave to the two guys now! later!

Well... as it is Mine and Jezzas Thread... Is your husband there itoo or is he enjoying your "open relationship" or is he banging some chick  whilst you try and lure other folks into the lair?

I can attest that Metall has the best barbecues ever with many interesting guests and wonderful sourdough bread and the best Rumtopf I ever had. She did not sit on one person's face. Not one.

Lairling

8 hours ago, Metall said:

Just got home from work, I guess there's no steak left for me to drive into the city?

Oh well, at least it's Tegernseer o'clock :-)

On 2/17/2019, 10:01:37, fraufruit said:

I can attest that Metall has the best barbecues ever with many interesting guests and wonderful sourdough bread and the best Rumtopf I ever had. She did not sit on one person's face. Not one.

😂😂

On 2/18/2019, 6:01:37, fraufruit said:

She did not sit on one person's face. Not one.

At least not while you were looking.