Dingdong - TCTMNBN has lost its license to offer advice in Germany!!

11 posts in this topic

Well done. Your massive effort has paid off - brilliant.

And thank you - without experts such as yourselves informing us, and without your huge efforts, plenty of folk wouldn't know any better, and would suffer financial loss as a result.

Finally, their website also does not claim anymore to be licensed to offer advice in Germany... now let's see how our complaints against other companies with similar activities and behavior in Germany are going forward with the regulatory authorities in order to protect consumers in Germany.

5c93bccf44c50_WebsitedownGERMANYDeVere-2

I am a professional independent insurance broker, financial adviser, and authorised advertiser. Contact me.

deVere Germany has spent the past 16 years being appropriately regulated in Germany and offering world class retirement and savings solutions, helping to build better futures for our clients. We are proud of what we have achieved and the great relationships we have made. Helping our clients to save for retirement and other long-term objectives has always been at the core of our business since the very beginning.

We endeavour to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and identify solutions to meet those needs. We understand that the world of finance does not stand still, and that complacence can lead to obsolescence. Therefore, after careful consideration and review of the business model, it was decided that future advice for our clients based in Germany will be given from our European Central hub in Spain.

We believe that, as a company, the creation of a Central European hub allows us to be big enough to undertake the largest project that any of our clients could contemplate, yet small enough to maintain the loyalty, intimacy and the ongoing care that contributes greatly to our success.

This model has been built on open and honest communication between deVere and our clients which will continue to be at the forefront of our business dealings with you. Afterall our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.

Our assets are our people, capital and reputation. If any of these are ever abate, the latter is the most difficult to restore. We are dedicated in complying fully with the rules, regulations and principles within Europe. Our continued success depends upon unwavering adherence to these standards.

Should you have any questions please contact compliance@devere-germany.de 

I would never do business with advisors based abroad. Also, in Spain laws are very weak. Look for example at the issue with "okupas" or squatters. Big issue on e.g. Mallorca. The police can only take action within 48 hours if your (holiday) home is occupied by quatters. After that you need to go to court. In the meantime squatters sell your belongings and often "renovate" your house as well. Many examples can be found in the internet. As a home-owner in Spain you are not well protected by their silly and outdated laws from Franco era.

I see that a guy who describes himself as "Business Coordinator at deVere-Spain" has been looking at my LinkedIn profile...