Seeking Commercial Kitchen for rent in Köln on a per day basis

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone 

Does anyone know where I might find a commercial kitchen or a shared kitchen to rent in Köln on a per day basis?

Thanks

Jennie

Put the key words Mietküche+Köln or Eventküche+Köln into www.google.DE and you'll get enough results to keep you reading for an hour or two.

If any you're looking at are available on a per day basis the word Tageweise should appear in their webpage offer.

DO be sure to read the AGBs (Terms and Conditions) carefully. If you don't understand German legalese have someone that does check them for any potential surprise pricing traps before signing up.

HTH

2B

Thanks so much for your advice.  I had tried all the word combinations I could think of in Google.de.  I’ll give these ones a go.

Sadly this search only gives me a couple of kitchens for rent in Köln on a per day basis and they are very expensive.  Perhaps Köln hasnt totally jumped on the Share Kitchen idea yet?

Why dont you look at the opening hours of some of your local Pubs/eateries... 

Many of them will have one day a week "ruheTage" ... Why not see if they are prepared to rent you their kitchen for that day...?