Environmental Consulting Companies In Hamburg

1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone:

My wife and I are currently in the process of relocating to Hamburg, as she has a job offer there.

I would appreciate any leads and information I could get with regards to environmental consulting companies in Hamburg, specifically: 

1. Which are the good environmental consulting companies in Hamburg?

2. How important is it to have excellent German language skills.  My German at the moment is very basic, (I am currently taking a A1 level course in German) but are there any roles for native English language speakers in Hamburg, potentially working on international projects?

3. What would be a good resource from where I could read up about German Environmental regulations.

A little bit about my work experience, I have worked in both the Environmental Consulting and Construction industries. My career interests include water and wastewater treatment, remediation of contaminated sites, sustainable building design, and environmental and health and safety compliance.  I have 15 years of work experience, a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master's Degree in Civil Engineering with a focus on Environmental Engineering, and I have passed my Engineer in Training exam, from New York state in the United States, and my LEED AP exam as well.

Thank you everyone in advance for any advice and information you could provide me.  Any leads and information are much appreciated.