Krankenhausgeburt, Gynäkologie near Walldorf

2 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I am joining SAP Walldorf HQ soon and looking for the nearest place where we can find English speaking gynecology and Maternity childbirth hospital (with emergency service).

Of-course Heidelberg and Mannheim have more facilities but it would be great be someone can point out other nearest station Wiesloch/Nußloch/Kirchheim/Rohrbach due to inexpensive rent.

I found a couple of TT older posts (about inexpensive places) but I am also seeking additional information if they have such facilities and easily reachable.

Thanks for your time!!

Incage

56 minutes ago, Incage said:

Of-course Heidelberg and Mannheim have more facilities but it would be great be someone can point out other nearest station Wiesloch/Nußloch/Kirchheim/Rohrbach due to inexpensive rent.

Kirchheim and Rohrbach are suburbs of Heidelberg, they – as well as Nussloch – do not have their own hospitals at all (well, Rohrbach has the lung department of the University Hospital Heidelberg). And there is only a psychiatric clinic in Wiesloch. 

Heidelberg is definitely the closest, the GRN-Klinik Schwetzingen is about the same distance away, at least from Wiesloch.