Car for rent in Lingen for furniture movement

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have to buy some beds for my familie. can anyone suggest which car should I rent and from where I can do in Lingen (EMS)

Here are 3 links to Lingen (Ems) based operators of vans whose list of services offered includes pickup and delivery of furniture.

Transportdienstleistungen in Niedersachsen - Lingen (Ems) | Umzug & Transport. Autos mieten & gebrauchte Kisten | eBay Kleinanzeigen

Umzug Transport Service Lingen (Ems) in Niedersachsen - Lingen (Ems) | eBay Kleinanzeigen

Transporte mit 3,5 T Sprinter Lingen Europa Gewerblich und Privat in Niedersachsen - Lingen (Ems) | Umzug & Transport. Autos mieten & gebrauchte Kisten | eBay Kleinanzeigen

Unless you have proof of having already accumlated some years of accident claims free driving experience in Germany renting a self-drive van often involves having to pay a high insurance deductible premium which, no matter what the headline advertised rate may say, usually makes it uneconomic compared to hiring driver-operated vans.

HTH

2B

Thanks a lot. This is exactly I was looking for. I was planning to drive myself, Glad that you mentioned the Insurance cost. These links definitely are going to help me.

Inside Hannover, furniture taxi costs 30 Euro. I found a guy just outside Poco and we moved the mattress with him. Easy solution.