The New Gillette Social Awareness Campaign

1,083 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2019, 4:45:49, Keleth said:

What actually is the problem with this

J² wishes those kind of people (whom he refers to as "poufs") would stay in the closet, where they belong.

There's a correlation between pushing people back into the closet, and being there oneself. :D

I have no doubt about that. I've read his drunken tales of admiring the strapping young, black, American lads in the showers back in his glory days of cleaning their gutters on base.

Oh, right. Hand me the brain bleach*, please.

[* not required to remove gay imagery, but rather the memory of certain people's hypocrisy]

A fire service has axed popular TV character Fireman Sam as its mascot.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fireman-sam-mascot-lincolnshire-fire-rescue-inclusivity-gender-neutral-a9100121.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1568187562

Quite obviously the symbolism behind Fireman Sam holding a huge hose and spraying water is analogous to his display of male patriarchal aggression.

12 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Rejoice Rainbow lovers! Now you can make a statement with your breakfast cereal! Kelloggs is "raising awareness" and enforcing our tolerance.

My understanding is that this is a cynical attempt to flog assorted bin ends as an LGBT product.

Zwieb, how dare you disparage the cause. We shall not rest until everything is equal.

Now the special product which the ladies use is no longer to be known as the product which ladies use:

https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2019/10/21/transgender-activists-force-always-brand-to-remove-female-symbol-from-sanitary-product-wrappers/

The female symbol must be removed as it offends those who aren't ladies. Now then, if the product can be bought now by men, perhaps I ought to buy some of them. The problem is, what do I do with my exciting new product? Where do I put it?

You've made your aversion to the LGBTQ community abundantly clear, j². In fact, it's the reason why you became j². Why do you feel the need to keep digging?

And do you really have to ask where you should put it? Do you really want to know the answer?

9 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

The female symbol must be removed as it offends those who aren't ladies. Now then, if the product can be bought now by men, perhaps I ought to buy some of them. The problem is, what do I do with my exciting new product? Where do I put it?

Who gives a shit if the symbol is removed? I have never ever noticed it on there.

BTW, you've always been able to buy them. Himself has no problem picking them up for me. I bet you never bought your wife/daughter tampons, either, macho man that you are.

21 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Who gives a shit if the symbol is removed? I have never ever noticed it on there.

Indeed.

Tampons are effective fire starters if you do not have any kindling available. So the base of a fire would be one place to put one.

snap!

I used to make my little brother buy me tampons as I was too embarrassed :ph34r:

don't we have a "true confessions" thread?

Have you seen the newest? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7604687/Jury-rules-against-dad-trying-stop-son-transitioning-girl.html

Divorced Dad in Dallas is fighting his ex wife who wants to turn their seven year old boy into a girl. The court has ruled that the woman go ahead.

Jeff, I look forward to seeing you buying Bodyshop for your son. Suppose he wants a bath with candles one evening?

11 minutes ago, john g. said:

Start THAT thread, lisa!??

I'd be happy to, but where?

seems like a "special" topic but I guess it will have to go in Misc.

Go for Miscellaneous— as in miscellaneous deeds in life!??

I am sure there will be plenty to talk about!!! And that‘s just YOUR confessions to start with!?