Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What would be a good title for Donald Trump memoirs

110 posts in this topic

As it was David Cameron that started this fiasco that we now know as Brexit, what would be a good title for his memoirs?

I'll start with;

Britain, my part in its downfall.  (edited)

2 hours ago, hooperski said:

As it was David Cameron that started this fiasco that we now know as Brexit, what would be a good title for his memoirs?

I'll start with;

Britain, my part in it's downfall.

Hoops: apostrophe abuse! No Tory would accept that! ( it´s downfall)...ouch! 

:(:( STOP reading posts by Daily Mail readers!!!

Severe warning!!!

:P

2 hours ago, hooperski said:

I'll start with;

Britain, my part in its downfall.  (edited)

" How I changed Britain for the better without apostrophe abuse"....

:P:P

For our Atlantic cousins who are unaware of our dear beloved PM:

Mine is: Posh pork swordsman porks porks.

David Cameron was elected Prime Minister of the UK. He was elected by his party as the best man for the job.

Before that, he was also elected by the people in his constituency,

As a politician, he had the duty to do his job which was to promote the policies he thought best for the country. In the House of Commons, as a debator, he made mincemeat out of Corbin.

In my humble opinion, such a man deserves respect, not vilification, such as he is receiving here on this site.

16 minutes ago, Acton said:

David Cameron was elected Prime Minister of the UK. He was elected by his party as the best man for the job.

Before that, he was also elected by the people in his constituency,

As a politician, he had the duty to do his job which was to promote the policies he thought best for the country. In the House of Commons, as a debator, he made mincemeat out of Corbin.

In my humble opinion, such a man deserves respect, not vilification, such as he is receiving here on this site.

Good point made Acton, but if you ever followed Yes Minister you'll note he was the tool of the Establishment which serves the Crown Corporation irrespective of who is in parliament. The reality is that he had way less power than you think. He was forced to undertake this Brexit fiasco, I have long said it is a realignment of military and banking interests, not what the people want. We don't count.

Sorry Jeremy, but 'Yes Minister' was a TV comedy show, not reality.  Please don't cry!

Bye the way, I am also one of 'the people'. I couldn't vote on Brexit as I'd been away for so long, but I'd have probably voted exit as did more than half of the 'people'.

Of course YM was a comedy, but like all successful series it had an underlying premise. The constant gameplay between the fictional Jim Hacker and the unelected Executive branch of government. Also beautifully reflected in the show "House of Cards" (the British show not the American one the latter I missed out on!). Both satirised what was going on yet reflected reality.

Maybe if you want to carry on your discussion, PM each other or take it to the Politics XYZ thread.