Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A little help wih filed tax return - How to inform FA of additional received income

5 posts in this topic

Hi ya!
I just need to ask a question.
I am filling my tax return for this year and I stumbled against a problem.
I am a self emoyed here in Germany but this year I also did some transation work for a french person in France, this has nothing to do with my ordinary job, it was just ax extra income.
My question would be:
Where must I declare this income from abroad? in the Anlage S or anlage AUS and if so, how specifically?

Thanks a lot.

Hope PandaMunich will come to save my bacon once again!

Not sure what is being asked here.   If you are self-employed, it's just another client.   It's all treated the same.  We have no "ordinary job" (or indeed any "job").   It all goes on Anlage EÜR and S.

11 minutes ago, swimmer said:

Not sure what is being asked here.   If you are self-employed, it's just another client.   It's all treated the same.  We have no "ordinary job" (or indeed any "job").   It all goes on Anlage EÜR and S.

I explain in details or at least I try
I have my ordinary self employed job here in Berlin (although only for another week, then I'm off), but from May this year I have had this extra job which consist of translating financial stuff for a french guy who is in France (hence abroad) but this job has nothng to do with my day to day work, i do it because I am able to do it and because is extra cash but I need to declare this income because I am here in Berlin and have used my usual tax number.
If possible I would like to separate the two jobs mainly because I have already filled my steuererklärung, gewerbesteuererklärung, umsatz and anlage EUR and I am really not bodered to go through the "formulare" again, moreover they are completed and also because i have no time, i am leaving the country in 2 weeks. I have the time against considering that the finanzamt might not have the maths done before I leave but this is another issue. I cannot amend the formulare otherwise would it be a mess, so I thought to add this extra income separately (not so sure I have thought rightly)
I know but maybe i am wrong that i can declare income coming from abroad in one of these two "formulare" Anlage S o Anlage AUS, is it right? and if so, how can I do it?
I am just asking because i have never done it before.

Hope I have made it clear

Every help is super appreciated

Cheers

All just self-employment, then.  It is all self-employed income, just two different clients.

The main self-employment form is Anlage EÜR; your profit and loss account. Anlage S is just your bottom line net income.

The only difference with a client in a different nation might be in your VAT reporting (according to the nature of your business and thus what your VAT reporting requirements are).