Is there racism against white heterosexual well-educated men?

122 posts in this topic

I am quite happy to leave those jobs down sewers, mines, up electricity pylons in high winds, offshore oil rigs, bin lorries, everything out at sea, in the desert, on the battle field to name just a few... to men of any ethnicity. Proper men's work.

Scraping up body parts ex post conflict, defusing UXBs and landmines, all men's work.

38 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

But he has 20 women in Russia who want to marry him.

So do I,fraufruit! I get unsolicited Skype messages every day!:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, nwogeorge said:

Indeed, I can't do it with unwashed ugly feminist females. 

It happens rare. I am talking about some jobs with high salary that can be done only by men.

Prime Minister or President of a country, for example?

1 hour ago, optimista said:

I am quite happy to leave those jobs down sewers, mines, up electricity pylons in high winds, offshore oil rigs, bin lorries, everything out at sea, in the desert, on the battle field to name just a few... to men of any ethnicity. Proper men's work.

Scraping up body parts ex post conflict, defusing UXBs and landmines, all men's work.

So it wouldn't be OK if a woman chose to do such work even if you wouldn't want to?

:rolleyes:

I am  happy to leave those jobs to men OR women, fraufruit!:P I admire anyone who does  that stuff and lives to old age. I have worked in factories and on building sites (in my younger days ) and hated every minute of the work (but loved the people I worked with..cliché: salt of the earth ).

I will now dedicate my life to finding out how to bring about a perfect world! ( I´ll start with a beer )...

1 hour ago, optimista said:

In our village, the (male ) rubbish collectors in their truck twice a week are the only ones who stop when they see me walking the dogs early in the morning and they smile and they let us walk past in safety and WAIT till we are a safe distance away. Most others (the farmer types ) expect us, the owners of the pathways (Nature ) to get out of the way!!:P

PS: mind you, they don´t bother much with picking up any rubbish not in the containers!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

You, Sir, are full of shit.

Ditto.

Are you confusing racism for envy? Time to get a life me thinks.

I need a few Euros right now, French bean! I will ask around our village!!!:P

:P Na, fraufruit..too busy keeping the unwashed, unkempt dog-hating farmer bigots at bay!! And those are the NICE ones!

11 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Nicole can assist if you give her a piece of the action.

:lol::lol:You added a subordinate clause at the last minute with your Edit!! The last thing the locals need!!! They don´t do subordinate clauses around here!!! They do incest.

16 hours ago, nwogeorge said:

Thats the point. I am not talking about white heterosexual males who belong to lower class and they don't have opportunities to get in middle class.

I am talking about white heterosexual men who already belong to middle class and they don't have opportunities to get in upper class, because we waste all our time to some people who only know how to protest in demonstrations "for their rights" instead of becoming serious and work seriously.

OK, I'll feed the troll: 

Please give us an example of how you are "wasting time to some people"?  You watched someone protesting on the news?  It took longer for you to get to work because of a protest?  

How do you know that they are not "working seriously" already?  

What opportunities do you think you deserve that you aren't getting because you are white?  

judging by the OP's application of English, he's already not the right type of white.  Nothing to make a man feel more culturally cuckolded than not being afforded the proper respect by Western Europe and the Anglo-Saxon diaspora at large despite being born with the correct skin color and/or skull structure of the master races while browner people are afforded the right to work, education, procreation and the pursuit of the capitalist dream in countries with proper separation of church, media and state.  Must drive some of them bonkers.  My condolences.