Is there racism against white heterosexual well-educated men?

122 posts in this topic

What is your opinion? Is there racism against white heterosexual well-educated men? In Germany and more generally in west.

Myself, I feel that there is a very indirect and insidious racism against these people. For example, their rewards with respect to their performance is the lowest possible in comparison with other social classes. Just because they are white or straight men.

Just now, fraufruit said:

But they earn more money doing the same jobs as other races/sexes.

And they pay more taxes because of it. RACISM!

(Friday came early?)

11 minutes ago, mtbiking said:

I'd recommend you to get laid, but I suspect you can't.

Indeed, I can't do it with unwashed ugly feminist females. 

12 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

But they earn more money doing the same jobs as other races/sexes.

It happens rare. I am talking about some jobs with high salary that can be done only by men.

5 minutes ago, nwogeorge said:

I am talking about some jobs with high salary that can be done only by men.

which jobs are those, pray tell?

8 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Won't anybody ever think of the poor, oppressed, white heterosexual males? Next think you know, they'll be going after the Christians!

Thats the point. I am not talking about white heterosexual males who belong to lower class and they don't have opportunities to get in middle class.

I am talking about white heterosexual men who already belong to middle class and they don't have opportunities to get in upper class, because we waste all our time to some people who only know how to protest in demonstrations "for their rights" instead of becoming serious and work seriously.

4 minutes ago, nwogeorge said:

Indeed, I can't do it with unwashed ugly feminist females. 

It happens rare. I am talking about some jobs with high salary that can be done only by men.

Do tell us which jobs, how are the men doing them prejudiced against and, in particular,how you really feel about women.

2 minutes ago, nwogeorge said:

I am talking about white heterosexual men who already belong to middle class and they don't have opportunities to get in upper class, because we waste all our times to some people who only know how to protest in demonstrations "for their rights" instead of becoming serious and work seriously.

Stop wasting your time, work harder. And try not to behave like a complete idiot. Nobody likes idiots. 

15 minutes ago, nwogeorge said:

I am talking about some jobs with high salary that can be done only by men.

No Such Thing

I was a union carpenter in my 20's. There were women in all of the other crafts, too.  Heavy construction. This was ages ago.

6 minutes ago, nwogeorge said:

Thats the point. I am not talking about white heterosexual males who belong to lower class and they don't have opportunities to get in middle class.

I am talking about white heterosexual men who already belong to middle class and they don't have opportunities to get in upper class, because we waste all our time to some people who only know how to protest in demonstrations "for their rights" instead of becoming serious and work seriously.

You don't change your social class simply by earning more money!

nono fruity, I suspect he's talking about jobs where only (white, hetero) men are smart enough to do the work

but let's see.

which jobs are you talking about @nwogeorge?   Please regale us with your wisdom and deep thoughts on this topic.

@ lisa13. Some advanced areas of IT and technology, some advanced areas of medicine and engineering, some advanced areas of police, army etc and many fields of freelancing.