30 posts in this topic

OP- I loved your story, especially the part where you ramble on incoherently about nonsense no one cares about. Could you tell it again please?

1 hour ago, MISTERY said:

I am confused...  What color was the car?

what car?

22 hours ago, denkyo said:

I carefully read all of the responses to my post.  Many of the responders did not read carefully or imagined facts which did not occur.

For example, one of the posters writes about facing one's accuser.  That poster does not seem to know that there was no court case, court, judge, or trial.

On 11/17/2018, 8:07:11, denkyo said:

Somehow, the car's owner or driver seems to have discovred that I am the one who told police.  This raises a question of how he did so.  I don't know.  I guess that, in theory, there are at least three possibilities.  One:  police told him.  Two:  when I spoke with police in my home, my home was bugged.  The bugger told him.  There is a third possibility.  Because my suspicion about the owner-driver had been right, he had immediately guessed it was I when he discovered that someone had told police.  All three possibilities might be wrong.

This episode made me think about police.  If Oldenburg had ten percent more police, or even twice as many police,what difference would it make?  I am skeptical of the effect on the amount of serious crime.

Aye, imagined facts...  interesting that you chose to use such a phrase.  Also interesting is your poor grasp of the English language for a 69 years-old American.  But I digress.

You have zero grasp of how legal matters transpire.  Of course I am unaware of the legal path of this situation from cradle to grave.  You have yet to explain what actually occurred, short of something with a car.  Parking?  Speeding?  Hit-and-run?  Drugs? I have no idea.  You just ramble on about a car colour.  Theoretically speaking, if a crime occurred for which you need speak with the police, they interview you in your home, they locate the car and driver, one would naturally deduce this must be something rather serious.  Serious enough for which it could possibly go to the state prosecutor's office and even to court.

Now I read that there was no court case.  Ok.  However it changes nothing from my previous post.  As the offence is unknown, but did not go before a German court, either the state prosecutor decided to not pursue the matter in court or decided another avenue.  Regardless, your name is noted on several documents held by the police and the state prosecutor's office.  Allow me to repeat that:  Your name is documented on official government records.  You are not a source of information. You did not anonymously contact the police.  You are either a victim or witness to a crime.  They have your name documented and the suspect has the right to know who reported him whether it had gone to court or not.  

'The bugger told him...'  FFS!  

11 hours ago, MISTERY said:

I am confused...  What color was the car?

It wasnt a car, it was a grey and black donkey towing a brown donkey cart

I'm going to quote what the entertainer Rupaul.

When his main composer Lucian Piane became mentally ill and posted rambling attacks on the Internet, his sole answer was:

"We need to be more compassionate".

On this note, I'm leaving this mess of a thread,and hope there will be help for the OP.

Thank you, @Metall, for bringing back a little consideration to the thread.  Has everyone else been getting up on the wrong side of the bed?

2 hours ago, katheliz said:

Thank you, @Metall, for bringing back a little consideration to the thread.  Has everyone else been getting up on the wrong side of the bed?

No, just bemused and confused!

denkyo, it's quite obvious and you yourself have stumbled upon it...    "The bugger told him "

shine on you crazy diamond