Free Intro Talk about BCST

11 posts in this topic

The Intro Talk is designed to provide a taste of BIODYNAMIC CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY. You will be introduced to this exciting and evolving body therapy science and explore through self experiential exercises the nature of Health and how to feel the expressions of Health as subtle biodynamic motions in the body. We will discuss trauma and how its effects are safely resolved with BCST.

Dates:

Thu, 15th Nov. 7pm
Thu, 10th Jan 7pm
Thu, 28th Feb 7pm

11 minutes ago, Smaug said:

BCST is not science.

Well I'm not sure. Should I pay to find out since I never even heard of it before?

12 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Well I'm not sure. Should I pay to find out since I never even heard of it before?

Hello FrauFruit, this is a FREE Intro Talk. You are welcome to join us and learn about BCST it on the 15th!

12 hours ago, Smaug said:

BCST is not science.

Hello Smaug, BCST actually is based on science. Polyvagal theory, Attachment theory, Embryology, Osteopathy, Anatomy and Physiology to name a few.

Sorry, I'll be busy aligning my chakras.

I'll also be undergoing a smart water colon cleanse all month, so I might not be very pleasant company.

1 minute ago, BioCranio said:

Hello Smaug, BCST actually is based on science. Polyvagal theory, Attachment theory, Embryology, Osteopathy, Anatomy and Physiology to name a few.

Throwing scientific sounding words into something doesn't make it science.

Science requires the rational and systematic observations and measurement of phenomena. It requires objective observations, empirical experimentation, critical analysis, verification and testing. BCST is not based on any of that. It's just a set of fanciful beliefs not corroborated by any empirical measurement.

Agree with Smaug. Too few trials, and those that have been done show little positive effects .

It claims to help so many health issues- from autism to stress to Alzheimer's , bladder control etc. All with  non - invasive, hands-on light massage!

The one comment that came out of limited trials- the potential to do harm is low.

I do not know if costs are covered by Insurance, and doctors I know would not give a referral for this.

2 hours ago, BioCranio said:

Hello FrauFruit, this is a FREE Intro Talk. You are welcome to join us and learn about BCST it on the 15th!

Thanks. 

For those who are interested, how much does it cost after the free talk?