Seeking Fellow English Speakers to Meetup with 1-2/Mnth

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I have been living in Münster, Germany since Aug 2016 and find it hard to meet other English speakers to meet up with. I am from the USA, spent 7 years in London, UK and now settled down with my recently married German husband. It would be great to meet up at a cafe, etc just for a chat, tea/coffee what not. My husband is also open to meeting other English speakers as well. Germans and all other nationalities are all ways welcome to.  So if up for it, would love to see whats out there.

Many thanks

Shanei

Hi Shanei,

I've been in Germany for 3 years now and recently moved to Münster. I would be happy to meet up as I'm finding it difficult to make friends outside of work :) Especially since I came from Bonn, a beautiful city with a huge international community...

As you can see from my profile, I'm in Stuttgart - which, yes, I realize is nowhere near Münster. Tell me about it... the Deutsche Bahn has my number. My GerMan lives near Münster, and at some point (not in the near future, probably 5-7 years down the line) I will be moving up to NRW.

One of my secret worries was that I will be saying goodbye to a large and lovely international group of friends here in Stuttgart, and won't be able to connect with any English speakers in/near Münster. Wonderful to see that you're around! :)

Have you joined Internations? There is a Münster group which meet. You need to sign up and be a paying member to see the info. 

i live in Iserlohn have been here since 8 months and i speak very good english if you by any chance drive to this side your welcome to meetup im a good company and a good friend im sure i can make you and your husband have a laugh and spend good time but please dont complain if it gets late since the time flies fast when your having fun.