Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

afghanistan friend deportation incoming... any hope ?

10 posts in this topic

Dear all

I know a friend who emigrated from Afghanistan since 3 years here in Germany and has finished a vocational school here in Germany(took 3 years)

Now this person is applying for further "schulung" and wants to continue studying here in Germany with the hope of getting a job. At the moment is getting help from the social services  to pay for its apartment.I helped as much as i could over these years : food , clothes , old laptop , old telephone, advice , help with courses but my german is also limited. I understood an interview with the immigration office took place and the asylum request got REJECTED  Is there any hope this person can do something to prevent deportation ? My only advice i can think of is to continue the "schulungs" and advanced Deutch courses over the next month ... but the situation looks grim and the person also suffers of depression due to this situation (i saw the doctor diagnosis and medicine) . I am not in the same town as the person and i can give unfortunately advice over the phone :(

Please suggest anything this person can do to prevent imminent deportation as i feel this is not fair :(

Thanx :(

They can get a lawyer to write to immigration asking to stay their deportation due to their mental health problems. 

Well... it was after all Friday when the Thread was started..

TraceKira...  why dont you find a bunch of normal friends and then you wont have to keep coming here to look for help on their behalf...

All this "Buisy body" interfering you are doing wont have a good impact on your well-being... 

10 hours ago, SpiderPig said:
10 hours ago, sneaker said:

There are local support groups.

http://fluechtlingshilfe-muenchen.de/?page_id=77

Since he's been here 3 years I assume he already tried fighting through the courts and already has a lawyer?

TraceKira...  why dont you find a bunch of normal friends and then you wont have to keep coming here to look for help on their behalf...

All this "Buisy body" interfering you are doing wont have a good impact on your well-being... 

Thanx for the link . I will take a look at

http://fluechtlingshilfe-muenchen.de/?page_id=77

10 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

If you are not normal then how will you have normal friends?

On 28.9.2018, 22:49:48, TraceKira said:

I know a friend who emigrated from Afghanistan since 3 years here in Germany and has finished a vocational school here in Germany(took 3 years)

Still making your way through fucking naive refugees?

20 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Still making your way through fucking naive refugees?

Well, if it's the same one from three years ago, he should just marry her. Problem solved!

Edit: Damn! I can't believe it's been three years. I don't even have to look at that thread. I remember it!