Late Summer Sail between Wilhelmshaven and the Northfriesian Islands

1 post in this topic

Hi, I'm offering the possibility of sailing from Wilhelmshaven to the Island of Helgoland and then on to the Northfriesian Islands with my 14 Meter Motorsailor HELIOS.  Sailing experience is not required and I'm more interested in having crew members on board who are grounded and comfortable to be around.  The cruise will begin in Wilhelmshaven the evening of Sept 16, and end in Wilhelmshaven on Sept. 26 or 27.  Costs are on the basis of mutual participation and cost sharing and are estimated to be 570, € for the 10 day cruise.  This will include virtually all expeses.  A "Board Kitty" will be an additional expense and could range between 5, € to 12, €/day depending on crew wishes.  I am an experienced American skipper, (basically trained as a psychotherapist, Bioenergetic Analysis) living in Germany since 1982 and am fluent in English and German.  I have a more comprehensive cruise description I could share with you, this time only in German.  I still have a couple of berths available for this cruise.  Time is short so if you have any interest, contact me right away at Handy 0176 41020481 (OK for SMS and WhatsApp) or send me an email at: bob.steiner@t-online.de

Thanks for  your interest, sailorfriend, Bob Steiner