What's left for me in Germany after Chemnitz incident?

245 posts in this topic

As far as being a good parent or a bad parent, I don't believe it has to do with working or staying at home. In the 3 families I experienced as a nanny, there were 3 different types: Good, not so good, in the middle. These parents were all busy, but their parenting was each a bit different. 

@gdc because that guy was asking about this,

1) women's equality to men

2) right for a Muslim women to leave Islam or marry a non Muslim

3) our right to make fun of Mohammed and Allah

4) law of men over law of god

That's why I said, he shouldn't say things, he has no information about lol. Cause there are no issues if a Muslim woman wants to get a divorce and get married to someone else. There is in fact the cleanest description of it in the Qur'an which states , divorce the women and give them the dowry they deserve. Rather adultery has been scorned. If someone does not want to stay married to their spouses it is totally okay to divorce and get remarried. That'S what Qur'an says. 

On 6/29/2021, 8:36:45, gdc said:

Could you please point out where I blamed all Muslims for the actions of fundamentalist Muslim lunatics?

Quoting your own words, 'A few Mexican females have been assaulted in Germany because they were not wearing a burka and were confused as 'Muslims', thanks to having a certain melanin concentration in their skin. Is that respectful to you?'---

In regards to what you said here, I answered that I do not speak for all Muslims in the world. you are mixing up two different topics. If you are about positive debates or discussions I am all for it. But it seems like you keep forgetting your own words. :S

And now I get to know that you are quoting Muslims as feral humans. I think I would prefer to leave this discussion now. :)

3 hours ago, latahiti said:

@gdc because that guy was asking about this,

1) women's equality to men

2) right for a Muslim women to leave Islam or marry a non Muslim

3) our right to make fun of Mohammed and Allah

4) law of men over law of god

That's why I said, he shouldn't say things, he has no information about lol. Cause there are no issues if a Muslim woman wants to get a divorce and get married to someone else. There is in fact the cleanest description of it in the Qur'an which states , divorce the women and give them the dowry they deserve. Rather adultery has been scorned. If someone does not want to stay married to their spouses it is totally okay to divorce and get remarried. That'S what Qur'an says. 

:)

Maybe you quoted Mike's list by mistake or maybe actually with your post you did not answer at all to his points

19 hours ago, Frantic said:

Maybe you quoted Mike's list by mistake or maybe actually with your post you did not answer at all to his points

I answered here to the poster who was asking me something, please follow the whole chain. :/