Tennis players

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I´m 30, originally from Bournemouth in England but am now based in Munich (living near Gartnerplatz, working in Sendling). Looking for tennis players to play with, preferably once a week, either evenings or weekends. There are some cracking outdoor clay courts around and the indoor ones also look good. The public courts are between 8-15€ so not too pricy.

I´ve played on and off for 5 years so standard is intermediate. Hope there is someone else out there who wants to play and of course enjoy the occasional beer!

Best,
Greg

G'day Greg,

if you haven't found anyone yet, I could be of service. I've played a bit myself, actual level can be determined on court :) PM me if your interested.

Martin

Hi mate. I’d be keen. Just moved to Munich for four months to work at my firms Munich office.

I’m 26 and have played quite a bit. Number is 07851657421.

cheers

rob

Hi all,

I'm also looking for tennis player, my level is intermediate/my serving could be better tbh.

I know a couple of places to play in-door in winter,

Let me know if your still searching?

Cheers.

Michael

Hi Guys, 

I'm 33 & have been in Munich for about a year...

Now that I'm settled, I'm looking to get back in to playing tennis, I will probably be a little rusty but in genera l am a decent player. (or was :)

If anyone is keen , drop me a message.

BTW I am  pretty chilled and cool to play with anyone intermediate who can hit a ball twice over the net :D

Cheers ,

Paul